spacer.png Chicago atspacer.png Las Vegas 1:05 PM CBS
spacer.png Cleveland at spacer.png Los Angeles Chargers    1:05 PM CBS
spacer.png New York Giants atspacer.png Dallas 1:25 PM FOX
spacer.png San Francisco atspacer.png Arizona :1:25 PM FOX
spacer.png Buffalo atspacer.png Kansas City 5:20 PM NBC

Monday, October 10

Matchup                      Time (PT)  TV
spacer.png Indianapolis at spacer.png Baltimore                   5:15 PM ESPN

Trying something new with the presentation. Kind of in a lazy way that takes too much time so I don't know if I'll come back to this look.

As for this week's games looks like there are actually a good amount of compelling match ups, Thursday and Sunday Night looks good but Monday looks not great.

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Is that why it was reported that when he apologized they were laughing it up afterwards? Nobody gives a shit. Go watch baseball sweet pea. 

They were laughing at Meyer, not with him.

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Or really?

I believe you jake fowler GIF

That is what the report you referenced stated. This is not a complicated thing to understand. The players were bothered that he didn’t show up for the trip home, his coaching staff was bothered that instead of going over game tape and working to improve the team, we went to go hang out at a bar. They laughed at him giving the explanation that he and the woman were just dancing. I’m sure most of them don’t care that he was a married man trying to pick up chicks at a bar, but they clearly care that he doesn’t care about his role at the leader of the team.

This is painfully obvious and I’m genuinely perplexed that you can’t understand what is going on. 

7 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

That is what the report you referenced stated. This is not a complicated thing to understand. The players were bothered that he didn’t show up for the trip home, his coaching staff was bothered that instead of going over game tape and working to improve the team, we went to go hang out at a bar. They laughed at him giving the explanation that he and the woman were just dancing. I’m sure most of them don’t care that he was a married man trying to pick up chicks at a bar, but they clearly care that he doesn’t care about his role at the leader of the team.

This is painfully obvious and I’m genuinely perplexed that you can’t understand what is going on. 

Ian Rapoport is that you?

KC 31 - Buffalo 17

...and for f*** sake the following week watch as KC will need a field goal as time expires to beat the WFT, 27-24.

Over the last 18 games including the playoffs KC has gone 13-5, and in those 13 wins they have won only 3 of those games by greater than 6 points.  Twice against the Bills and last week against Philly.

Miami played them tougher than the Bills did.  So did Atlanta.  

The Bills should match up better than others against them, but they don't.  They just don't.    I can't even climb to the top of a mountain, sit criss-cross apple sauce style and ponder why it is.  It just is.

Dammit. 

1 hour ago, BuckFly said:

KC 31 - Buffalo 17

...and for f*** sake the following week watch as KC will need a field goal as time expires to beat the WFT, 27-24.

Over the last 18 games including the playoffs KC has gone 13-5, and in those 13 wins they have won only 3 of those games by greater than 6 points.  Twice against the Bills and last week against Philly.

Miami played them tougher than the Bills did.  So did Atlanta.  

The Bills should match up better than others against them, but they don't.  They just don't.    I can't even climb to the top of a mountain, sit criss-cross apple sauce style and ponder why it is.  It just is.

Dammit. 

Sounds like you should be participating in @Slug's mock gambling thread.