Biden wants to steal your beef and give it to the IRS so they can steal even more of your beef!

1 minute ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Because he was boring and mild as hell in the primary. He talked like at worst he’s just hold the status quo, and at best he’d try to take us back to Obama era policies. 

Plus, I think Biden realizes that this is the last time anyone has any chance of implementing liberal policies before the GOP takes permanent control of the government in 2024.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Because he was boring and mild as hell in the primary. He talked like at worst he’s just hold the status quo, and at best he’d try to take us back to Obama era policies. 

Of course, but I feel like I at least overlooked how he was always definitely more liberal than Obama and just figured it would be Obama 3.0.

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

Of course, but I feel like I at least overlooked how he was always definitely more liberal than Obama and just figured it would be Obama 3.0.

Obama was afraid of gay marriage and Biden was like naw man I'm all for it! and forced Obama's hand, that told me everything I needed to know. 

I have an amended tax return that has been in the IRS’ possession for 15 months and still not processed and it’s not even a particularly complicated return. Please actually have enough people to do the work!

1 hour ago, sblfilms said:

I have an amended tax return that has been in the IRS’ possession for 15 months and still not processed and it’s not even a particularly complicated return. Please actually have enough people to do the work!

Should have done them right the first time. 🧐😝

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...