Cuomo: 'At work sometimes I think I am being playful'

3 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

I would very much like him to go away.

lol dude's definitely guilty 

“I’m not going to resign because of allegations,” the governor said, calling the notion “anti-democratic,” and a violation of the due process clause of the Constitution. “There is no way I resign.” 

07nycuomo-01-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg
NYTI.MS

Gov. Andrew Cuomo said that honoring calls for his resignation because of unproven allegations would be “anti-democratic.”

3 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

He thinks he can hold on Northam... really don't think it'll turn out like that. One of the big reasons Ralph could hang on is the no-reelections clause of the VA constitution. Also college blackface isn't present sexual harassment. 

Also college blackface got overshadowed by the rape claim against the lieutenant governor. Nothing to distract from Cuomo's scandal, this is in fact the distraction from the first scandal (the COVID nursing homes death thing, which probably wouldn't have been a scandal if not for the coverup considering nursing home deaths were atrocious in tons of places).

34 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

He thinks he can hold on Northam... really don't think it'll turn out like that. One of the big reasons Ralph could hang on is the no-reelections clause of the VA constitution. Also college blackface isn't present sexual harassment. 

And the next two in line both had their own problems at the same time. 

8 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

To put it lightly fairfax has not handled his issue well, even if he is as innocent as he claims.

That's where I'm at too. He's both acting guilty and committing unbecoming behavior to boot. I guess he may be innocent but those are terrible qualities for a leader, especially if that's what comes out of him from a false accusation. 

Cuomo : "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and fuck her, she was married."

Unknown : "That's huge news there."

Cuomo : "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Bush : "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."

Multiple voices : "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

Bush : "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

Cuomo : "Look at you. You are a pussy."

Bush : "You gotta get the thumbs up."

Cuomo : "Maybe it's a different one."

Bush : "It better not be the publicist. No, it's, it's her."

Cuomo : "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush : "Whatever you want."

Cuomo : "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Bush : "Yeah those legs. All I can see is the legs."

Cuomo : "It looks good."

2 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

It's not insane, "pay the bills, struggle finding a job, pay the bills, struggle finding a job"

Eh with these people it was probably more political ladder climbing and seeing Cuomo as a rung on the latter they needed to hold their noses and get past. 

4 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I think the most valuable lesson we can take from this terrible situation is that Italians should not hold public office.

In fact, let's go ahead and turn Italy into a radioactive wasteland.  It's not like anyone would know the difference anyway!

There are some memes on the discord that might strike your fancy.