Cuomo: 'At work sometimes I think I am being playful'

41 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I'm ready to hate on Europe as much as the next guy, but Italy is a fantastic country that I have been to 3 times and have always loved. Wade saying the food is overrated means the food is excellent (which it is).

Italian men on the other hand . . . 

Who said anything about hating on Europe? This is about Italians broseph. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

Italy is a part of Europe last time I checked, but I could be wrong. :p I was also commenting on the fact that this is opening a door for Wade to hate on Southern Europe generally haha.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

I said Italians, not Italy.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, stepee said:

I feel like we need a trigger warning on this board because every time I browse it and see this thread title my blood pressure rises.

Politics in general requires a trigger warning at this point, I'm with you. The solutions are staring us in the face and we have politicians trying to prevent the obvious solutions from being implemented.

As an example, world hunger is simply a supply chain issue yet it continues to exist. Pisses me off. 

1 hour ago, Greatoneshere said:

Well it's better than fucking Staten Island and Queens (imho). 

I meant in the context of Italian-American concentration. Staten Island has the highest concentration and it's easily the worst borough. There may be a correlation there.

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

I meant in the context of Italian-American concentration. Staten Island has the highest concentration and it's easily the worst borough. There may be a correlation there.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Cuomo is from Queens

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Ok, but I was referring to someone acting like Manhattan was the Italian-American mecca.

I thought the assumption there was that Cuomo was from Manhattan but yes that's weird if it was supposed to be Manhattan as the gabagool mecca.