How often do you drop a load into the toilet?

Joe

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

I have been having liquid shits for 2 weeks now. I have some bug or something. It hurts my butthole. :(

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

You should probably see a doctor if it's two weeks straight.

At the very least drink lots of fluids and take some Imodium A-D

I think the immodium is finally kicking in, the stomach cramps are seizing up too. :pray:

I took something when I woke up in the middle of the night that was in the immodium box but which in hindsight may not have been immodium, and there's nothing on the packaging indicating what it was, so that's fun. 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I fucked up and took a dulcolax the day before we flew. That was Friday. I went once Saturday morning when I got up and that was my last shit until just now. 

It’s Saturday morning here. I was getting worried I was gonna have to try to find a laxative here and then deal with the effects. 

I feel much better now. 

Personally, flying and time zone changes fuck up my poop schedule. Maybe it's spending an entire day flying, maybe it's the sleep change, maybe it's airport food, maybe all of the above, but I don't shit for days after a long trip

13 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Personally, flying and time zone changes fuck up my poop schedule. Maybe it's spending an entire day flying, maybe it's the sleep change, maybe it's airport food, maybe all of the above, but I don't shit for days after a long trip

Husband had a similar problem but he beat me by a day to finally pooping. 

I was seriously worried, like goddamn, don’t let me end up with a perforated bowel in a foreign country lol. 

The stall doors actually close all the way with no gaps. And most of them I’ve been in have a “privacy” function on the bidet controls that plays a running water sound that covers up any noises you might make. 

That’s boss

• True 1

The stall doors actually close all the way with no gaps. And most of them I’ve been in have a “privacy” function on the bidet controls that plays a running water sound that covers up any noises you might make. 

The privacy function struck me as funny because hearing fake water noise coming out of the stall is a tell on what you're doing in there. :lol: