Best chip dip

Fizzzzle

Best Chip Dip  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best chip dip?

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I think french onion is good for dipping pretzels but for chips I like a salsa.

If you get nachos you get beans, guac, cheese and salsa so that is obviously the best way for those methods to be enjoyed.

I can't remember the last time I had french onion dip. I forgot it was a thing.

Nachos or layered dips can obviously be great, I just feel like it's cheating in this context. "Por que no los dos" is not an option.

b52bd672-90a4-492c-9981-f85e518c0774_2.0

and the french onion dip have been the default chips n dip all my life. If you were to ask for chip n dip at a b-day party that is what you got. 

I also get

0007942621110_3_A1C1_0600.png

if I am getting tortilla chips. Not sure what this is considered. Always just called it nacho cheese. 

Also, I am not a fan of dip. I mean, I like a few different types of dip, but I'd rather have something I could just eat right out of the bag. I don't want to really have any extra steps. 

11 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Here's something even more wild and controversial: If it tastes good you can dip your chips in it.

Yeah, I was thinking this earlier and meant to post. I mean, as long as it isn't something fucky, like idk, Hershey's strawberry syrup (which I don't like @stepee) it will probably be pretty good.

12 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Just regular potato chips. It works! A little acidity and sweetness to go with the saltiness of the chip.

I recall you being pretty serious when it came to men’s fragrances. Even switching them depending on what particular season we were currently in. So just curious as to what fragrance you are rocking these days?

18 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Like dipping french fries in a Wendy's frosty

I mean, yeah chocolate is good, but I honestly doubt dipping a potato chip in that fakeass strawberry syrup would be good. If you wanted to use like Jam or Jelly then that might be good, but Strawberry Syrup has always tasted wrong to me. If it worked with anything I'd guess it be a pretzel. 

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

I mean, yeah chocolate is good, but I honestly doubt dipping a potato chip in that fakeass strawberry syrup would be good. If you wanted to use like Jam or Jelly then that might be good, but Strawberry Syrup has always tasted wrong to me. If it worked with anything I'd guess it be a pretzel. 

Nesquik Strawberry is 🔥