Ohio Senator Rob Portman (R) announces he will not seek reelection in 2 years

5 hours ago, TwinIon said:

Does this suddenly make him willing to compromise or vote to convict?

I sent him a letter last year expressing how I was disappointed that he didn't have the courage Romney had to throw a clearly corrupt President out regardless the party.  I didn't even get a "thanks for sending me a letter!" response.  It's obviously my letter that's been eating at him all this time and causing him to leave politics.

Just now, finaljedi said:

I sent him a letter last year expressing how I was disappointed that he didn't have the courage Romney had to throw a clearly corrupt President out regardless the party.  I didn't even get a "thanks for sending me a letter!" response.  It's obviously my letter that's been eating at him all this time and causing him to leave politics.

Do you have the political death note?  Do you have time to write 49 more letters?

On 1/25/2021 at 11:12 AM, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

No to the majority of them, especially Mandel.

On 1/25/2021 at 12:17 PM, osxmatt said:

Do you hear that?

It's John Kasich orgasming at the potential of relevancy.

Yes to this guy who should have been rolling into his second term.

1 minute ago, Commodore D said:

No to the majority of them, especially Mandel.

Yes to this guy who should have been rolling into his second term.

A girl I went to high school with is/was a staffer for Mandel. To say that she's a crazy conservative would be an understatement.

And to say that her apparent morals have changed since high school would also be an understatement

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

A girl I went to high school with is/was a staffer for Mandel. To say that she's a crazy conservative would be an understatement.

And to say that her apparent morals have changed since high school would also be an understatement

That Mandel magic. He and family just knew he was going to be President, it was his right.

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

he's got a more punchable face than anyone in politics, Ted Cruz included

If my Facebook is any indicator he's definitely in sync with the modern Republican more than people like Portman or Kasich.  Dewine signs a heartbeat abortion bill and a stand your ground law and still gets called a RINO because he wants people to wear masks.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Portman was an old style Republican that are quickly being phased out.  Mandel was a goofy nut when he ran against Brown in 2012 and the Trump brain hasn't made him any better.  Coming in a distant second is store brand grifter JD Vance who made some waves when he said he wants a "healthy ruling class for this country" as a part of his weird interview where he wants parents to have more votes than non-parents.

Tim Ryan will unfortunately have an uphill fight against either a Q dipshit or Peter Thiel's sockpuppet