The official RTX 3000 series launch event thread & subsequent quest to strive in vain to find one!

Mr.Vic20

Went to Microcenter today to grab a few things for my new home office. They have signs everywhere about 3080 being out of stock and to basically leave them alone because supply will be terrible for the foreseeable future.

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Went to Microcenter today to grab a few things for my new home office. They have signs everywhere about 3080 being out of stock and to basically leave them alone because supply will be terrible for the foreseeable future.

You should've asked someone, just to be sure.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The Westmont, IL store put one of those up immediately like literally while I was waiting in line to buy one.

"3080 out of stock for the the foreseeable future due to constrained supply"

On 9/18/2020 at 8:51 AM, brandino said:

I managed to get my 3080 FTW step up reserved.  I built a new pc in August with an EVGA 2070Super.  Took a gamble that I'd be able to step up to the 3080, and it worked.  I wasn't expecting the FTW edition though.  Now I just have to wait in queue for mine, but I'm guaranteed to get it.

How much did the step up cost you? 

5 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

@stepee EVGA's store just added another model, still OOS, but it just was added so that may be a sign stock is coming soon: https://www.evga.com/products/productlist.aspx?type=0&family=GeForce+30+Series+Family&chipset=RTX+3080

Yeah they tweeted it should be up today idk what time tho. They also said they should be getting a bunch throughout the week so I’m just logged in and refreshing now and then.