Boyle just got cancelled

Jason

Just now, Bacon said:

I don't know what this means. Last time I have seen him talk was in discord where people were giving him shit for men's rights or something. 

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

he went maximum twitter big brain

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

Sounds like a red piller 

Never really got what that means. Found this tho:

In some parts of the men's rights movement, the term "red pill" is used as a metaphor for the specific moment when they come to the belief that certain gender roles they are expected to conform to, such as marriage and monogamy, are intended to benefit women, not themselves.[27][28] In 2016, a documentary titled The Red Pill was released, which deals with the men's rights movement.

I mean, the bolded part is pretty absurd, and I don't agree with it, but I don't see what's so bad about supporting men's rights as long as you aren't anti-women. At the very least, I can agree that the mental health of men should be taken more seriously. 

8 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Never really got what that means. Found this tho:

I mean, the bolded part is pretty absurd, and I don't agree with it, but I don't see what's so bad about supporting men's rights as long as you aren't anti-women. At the very least, I can agree that the mental health of men should be taken more seriously. 

red piller
A red piller is someone who believes that women are actually the privileged group instead of men. The argument goes: although women don't inhabit the highest echelons of power, the vast majority of men don't, either. For the most part, women have it better. People hold doors for them. They get less severe sentences (and charged less) in court. A woman can get men to give them free things at a club, whereas, if a man asked for the same from a woman, he'd be told to fuck off. Women have large and efficient support groups while men don't.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

Women have large and efficient support groups while men don't.

I can agree with that 100%. The only support group I have would my mom and aunt. Brother too prolly. 

16 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

A woman can get men to give them free things at a club, whereas, if a man asked for the same from a woman, he'd be told to fuck off.

Probably true? But like, I would assume if a girl was going the guy, she would offer him a drink instead. But like, isn't usually the guys who go on the chase and thus offer? Idk. Like, I'd never in a million years go to a night club, but I ain't buying drinks for anyone in da club except maybe my friends. If some random person asked me to get them a drink I'd tell them to fuck off as well. Well, not really, I'd just walk away. 

25 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

They get less severe sentences (and charged less) in court.

Uh, is that true? I know the courts favor women when it comes to who gets the kids, but plenty of male rapists get off scot-free as well. 

28 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

People hold doors for them.

That is fucking stupid. I hold the door for everyone, and men and women have held the door open for me as well. 

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Probably true? But like, I would assume if a girl was going the guy, she would offer him a drink instead. But like, isn't usually the guys who go on the chase and thus offer? Idk. Like, I'd never in a million years go to a night club, but I ain't buying drinks for anyone in da club except maybe my friends. If some random person asked me to get them a drink I'd tell them to fuck off as well. Well, not really, I'd just walk away. 

I think this falls more in line with girls go to the club/bar and its easier for them to get laid

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Uh, is that true? I know the courts favor women when it comes to who gets the kids, but plenty of male rapists get off scot-free as well.

:shrug: 

I am sure its happen in the past , I cant say its it happens enough to make a real issue out of. I would guess things like a women has sex with a minor boy and isnt seen really as "rapist" type thing.

7 minutes ago, Bacon said:

That is fucking stupid. I hold the door for everyone, and men and women have held the door open for me as well. 

So do I 

No one ever said red pillers were smart

10 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

I think this falls more in line with girls go to the club/bar and its easier for them to get laid

:shrug: 

I am sure its happen in the past , I cant say its it happens enough to make a real issue out of. I would guess things like a women has sex with a minor boy and isnt seen really as "rapist" type thing.

So do I 

No one ever said red pillers were smart

A friend of mine who was 13 yo when he got a 19 yo woman pregnant has been paying child support for years.  He can barely pay the interest on the 18 years worth of unpaid child support. 

4 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

A friend of mine who was 13 yo when he got a 19 yo woman pregnant has been paying child support for years.  He can barely pay the interest on the 18 years worth of unpaid child support. 

That's fucked up. It's also the main reason I could never like Two and a Half Men. The show played if off as humor but I wasn't laughing. Obviously the shit is different in the show, but I never liked that. 

Boyle did not make a super histrionic post announcing his departure, come back as an alt, and then leave again. So no, he definitely did not go full Lucian.

I think I saw Boyle posting just the other day. Sometimes people get busy and post less. Nbd.

6 minutes ago, Jose said:

Boyle did not make a super histrionic post announcing his departure, come back as an alt, and then leave again. So no, he definitely did not go full Lucian.

I think I saw Boyle posting just the other day. Sometimes people get busy and post less. Nbd.

That'd be best case scenario!

What was Lucian's alt, though?