Trump personally owes tens of millions to the Bank of China — and the loan is due soon

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

Probably why he's mostly shut up about China. Won't be long until he says he was the first (again) to say they did a great job, and how he never called it the Chinese or Wuhan virus.

He said it but he was just being sarcastic.

47 minutes ago, Brick said:

What the fuck was that for? I think I've heard this before as it sounds familiar, but don't remember the details. 

Mad Magazine or something like that sent around a bunch of sub-dollar checks to see who'd cash them. Trump was one of only two people who cashed theirs. 

4 hours ago, Brick said:

What the fuck was that for? I think I've heard this before as it sounds familiar, but don't remember the details. 

Someone was testing how greedy rich people were by sending them progressively smaller checks until they stopped cashing them. Trump never stopped.

On 4/25/2020 at 1:08 AM, CitizenVectron said:

I mean, now with digital deposit (just take a picture of the cheque to deposit it instantly), I would do it!

A returned check fee is like $15 at my bank, so I wouldn’t even bother