PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: financial report indicates no major first-party/exclusive PS5 releases prior to end of March 2025, PS5 in "latter half" of console cycle

Commissar SFLUFAN

6 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

GET YO ASS IN DEMONS SOULS SO YOU CAN GET TO MY LEVEL AND WE CAN COOP THINGS AND STUFF

I WILL TRY LATER TODAY AND ON THE WEEKEND haha

Unfortunately I got shit to do for right now!!

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

You should get your cat to do all your reaction images from now on. :p

Dude, he's a special boy...

He's deaf, has horrible vision and quite possibly possessed by Pazuzu itself.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Nobody can find one but hey there is plenty to play! Great launch indeed. 

It took me one day of actually trying to get one. Installed HotStock on Wednesday evening, got a notification yesterday on my way home 5 mins later I had it. It certainly doable.

56 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Brah a lot of us are employed and live away from family and found one. You should have been the first one here with it!

14 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

It took me one day of actually trying to get one. Installed HotStock on Wednesday evening, got a notification yesterday on my way home 5 mins later I had it. It certainly doable.

Congratfuckulations to you both 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, SimpleG said:

Since it’s super easy pick me up the digital edition system and I’ll pay you for it. Thanks bruh. Show me how it’s done!

Guys, I know making fun of Biggie is both fun and easy, but let’s not pretend that scalpers and bots have not been a huge problem in obtaining a PS5, XSX/XSS, nVidia 3000-series GPU, AMD 6000-series GPU, and/or AMD Ryzen 5 CPUs. Is this the fault of any of the manufacturers? No. So, blaming Sony is pretty dumb. :p Is obtaining any of the mentioned items possible? Of course - but it’s definitely not easy, especially those god damn RTX 3080s. If you didn’t have a hard time and got it as soon as you started trying, good for you, but that’s definitely not the norm.