Update: RIP in Peace, Marvel's Avengers

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2021 at 10:33 PM, ManUtdRedDevils said:

based on the blurb from CD encouraging people to get to lvl 50 before the 3/18 update, this makes me wonder if this whole thing isn’t just a ploy to temporarily increase player engagement for a couple weeks. I wonder if they have a budget meeting coming up and player count over the next couple weeks will be a major factor. 

if not, then this is really dumb and counter intuitive for a game already struggling to keep player engagement. 

I didn’t like this game but switching to F2P makes sense when you are trying to sell characters and skins. Go F2P, make certain avengers available each month for free and after the month you either buy them or wait for them to come back free.  You also will need some form of PvP content. 

• 2 weeks later...

The Hawkeye and Next Gen update is today, for anyone still playing or interested.

PS5 seems to be having issues transferring the save though, so if you are on PS4/PS5 transfer, may want to read up to see what needs to be done.

Also roadmap

And Trailer for Black Panther Wakanda Update later this year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Marvel's Avengers - Information Thread, Update: 2021 Content Roadmap released
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Announced or not, it seems like something worth paying money to get the expansion. :p

It's definitely worth it especially since you can get the game for less than 30 bucks these days. There were two expansions before this one introducing Kate Bishop and Hawkeye but this one will be bigger.

33 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

There were two expansions before this one introducing Kate Bishop and Hawkeye but this one will be bigger.

Right. This one appears to be much more substantial which is why I pointed out it was free. And like I said, appears so big that they could have easily charged like $30 for it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...