Update: RIP in Peace, Marvel's Avengers

• 7 months later...

I believe this is gone from sale at the end of the month and I saw it’s only $4 on Steam, easy pick up. There is still some content I’d like to get to some day like the Black Panther stuff. I highly recommend picking it up if you like beat ‘em up games, even if you won’t play it right away with all the new games out. 

15 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

I know the ps4 version has Spidey in it. Does he have a campaign to play through. I already have it for xbox but if Spiderman has a campaign I'm willing to shell out the 4 bucks to get on playstation as well :lol:

He has a campaign but not unique areas to go to. Just do X or visit someone for story content. It was decent, I thought. I hate the glitches that make it hard to finish trophies. For example, rescue 100 aim prisoners, which I've done, yet it still hasn't popped.

• Halal 1

4 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:

He has a campaign but not unique areas to go to. Just do X or visit someone for story content. It was decent, I thought. I hate the glitches that make it hard to finish trophies. For example, rescue 100 aim prisoners, which I've done, yet it still hasn't popped.

the trophy stuff doesn't bother me. Spidey just looked like a fun character to play, likely not on par with the actual spiderman games but still for 4 bucks...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I finally decided to play this after buying it almost three years ago (I can’t believe that it’s been that long). I’ve been enjoying it. It’s been better than I was expecting it to be. The story is cinematic, the graphics are really impressive, gameplay is a mix of combat and platforming and there’s a lot of exciting scripted events and set pieces.

I really liked playing as the different Avengers in the beginning to get a feel for what each is like, and after the prologue the real adventure begins with you playing as Kamala Khan who I like in the Ms. Marvel show and that I like in this game as well.

The story has been entertaining, the beat ‘em up combat and platforming is a lot of fun and there’s been exciting events constantly happening.

• Halal 2

1 hour ago, Phaseknox said:

I finally decided to play this after buying it almost three years ago (I can’t believe that it’s been that long). I’ve been enjoying it. It’s been better than I was expecting it to be. The story is cinematic, the graphics are really impressive, gameplay is a mix of combat and platforming and there’s a lot of exciting scripted events and set pieces.

I really liked playing as the different Avengers in the beginning to get a feel for what each is like, and after the prologue the real adventure begins with you playing as Kamala Khan who I like in the Ms. Marvel show and that I like in this game as well.

The story has been entertaining, the beat ‘em up combat and platforming is a lot of fun and there’s been exciting events constantly happening.

Yeah the single player campaign and gameplay is very fun. They game fell apart as a live service game, but they NAILED the gameplay of each Avenger and all of the additional characters they added.

• Halal 1

On 4/14/2024 at 1:29 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah the single player campaign and gameplay is very fun. They game fell apart as a live service game, but they NAILED the gameplay of each Avenger and all of the additional characters they added.

The live service stuff is annoying, bloated and intrusive, but the single player story campaign has been pretty fun. I just recently played through Black Widow’s level, and it was one of the best so far. She’s my favorite character in the game.

15 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

The live service stuff is annoying, bloated and intrusive, but the single player story campaign has been pretty fun. I just recently played through Black Widow’s level, and it was one of the best so far. She’s my favorite character in the game.

She was my main character when I did the post game stuff. I maxed her out first. Definitely one of my favs.

• Halal 1