What We Do in the Shadows (FX/Hulu) - Season 5 debuts on 13 July 2023

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have to admit, that's a thing that I find wonderful about Hulu. For those who don't have cable, just wait a few extra hours (maybe stay off of social media if necessary as well) and you have the ability to see it the very next day, it's awesome! I'll watch it that night at work for sure though, totally!

• 2 weeks later...

I was behind on 2 episodes and watched last night and had some great belly laughs. The “Frankie” and “Ain’t That a Kick to the Head” at the end had me near tears. Plus the Twilight game was great with the game itself (which looked like they were actually enjoying) and the whole Nandor girlfriend thing had a few great OMG moments of “Hi there?!?”

• 1 month later...

I was surprised at how serious they were being, but it was a good ending. The last bit with. . .

Spoiler

I was surprised at the Alien like rebirth for Collin Robinson. I actually thought they would of used the episode where he duplicated himself a few times. I was wondering if his goo would be buried with those bodies and then one of these bodies would start a new 100 year cycle of life, being that those bodies were technically brand new. 

1 hour ago, TwinIon said:

For most of that finale, I thought it was the end of the series and I just hadn't seen the news. Very much looking forward to what they do with Season 4.

My wife got really nervous that it was the end of the show as well, she didn’t believe me that it had been renewed already haha. 

There are SO many ways in which the show can go & explore. They sort of just blew up the entire established dynamic and hit reset on it & I am personally, beyond excited at all of the potential this series can have going forward. How this show is both so over the top & insanely hysterical while also at the same time being so heartfelt & emotional while constantly tying themes & story elements from seasons' past to keep them current is just absurdly genius and WWDITS is hands down, THE BEST show on TV currently!

• 6 months later...
On 5/16/2022 at 2:20 PM, DPCyric said:

Ok I just started watching Season 1 and somehow this is even better than the movie <3

It really is, which is sincere high praise considering how damn good the flick is! Even better is the fact that it all exists together in the same universe, so that's pretty amazing as well.