~*Please Support the GoFundMe Campaign for HardAct*~ Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Pikachu

General Gaming Tom Clancy's The Division 2 - Information Thread (Open Beta March 1st to 4th)

16 hours ago, Biggie said:

I figured it would. Do you know when that is? The open beta will more than likely determine if I pre-order this or not. 

It didn't say but the guess is late February/early March.

11 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

More than anything, the beta reminded me that I actually enjoyed the Division 1 when there was something to work towards besides a better gear score. The end game was a bullet sponge grind fest, and it quickly became a rinse and repeat pain in the ass. I'm trying to approach these games not as the publisher wants but as a mostly SP gamer, that says, "am I getting 30-40  hours of content from this game?" I think I will, and that's good enough for me. 

This POV is the only thing keeping me interested in the game at this point.

22 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

More than anything, the beta reminded me that I actually enjoyed the Division 1 when there was something to work towards besides a better gear score. The end game was a bullet sponge grind fest, and it quickly became a rinse and repeat pain in the ass. I'm trying to approach these games not as the publisher wants but as a mostly SP gamer, that says, "am I getting 30-40  hours of content from this game?" I think I will, and that's good enough for me. 

10 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

This POV is the only thing keeping me interested in the game at this point.

same. While Im not terribly excited for it, I have no doubt I will get at least 30Hrs out of it and that makes it a worthwhile purchase for me.