The Division 2 OT - Agent HQ, update: Warlords of New York - Animated Short, Launch, and Gameplay trailers

Pikachu

what these guys said. However, if youre having survival issues with the black tusk missions, you might want to run a couple of CPs to gear up. 

I recall though that I pretty much ran straight through. Its really quick to go from 1-4 if you run the missions in a group. I wanna say it was like 2-4hrs total. 

The last part of tidal basin in WT5, hard difficulty is just stupid. Its almost all yellow-bars and the boss just continuing launch lazer-guided OHK grenades at you. i cant even imagine what challenging is like and ill never even attempt heroic. 

12 minutes ago, Man of Culture said:

Let's say you have the chatterbox and want to upgrade that to your current WT max gear score. You need the chatterbox, obviously, along with all the other required crafting materials. The one you're probably missing would be "exotic materials" and the only way you get that is by deconstructing exotic weapons. The liberty is good for this because you can consistently get them (provided you're saving every high grade D50 you come across).

Them I'm probably just not high enough yet.  I don't have a WT gear score or anything yet.  I hit level 30 and decided to finally build the shotgun that came with the game.  It built at level 1 and I got an upgrade blueprint for it, but I couldn't make it work.  I'll wait until I have a gear score and see what happens.

14 minutes ago, Man of Culture said:

Let's say you have the chatterbox and want to upgrade that to your current WT max gear score. You need the chatterbox, obviously, along with all the other required crafting materials. The one you're probably missing would be "exotic materials" and the only way you get that is by deconstructing exotic weapons. The liberty is good for this because you can consistently get them (provided you're saving every high grade D50 you come across).

Getting one D50 would be a start. 

oh boy the talent nerfs are going to be awful, every meta build out there can be thrown out the window.  Huge increases to number of R/B/Ys needed to run them along with major drops in their power

Berserk: 10% WDMG for every 10 20% max armor depleted.

Shotgun, SMG or AR

Requires 11 or more red (Shotgun, SMG or AR)

(DZ Normalized you gain 5% WDMG for 20% armor)

Unbreakable: 25 70% of max armor is repaired when armor is depleted. Armorkit not consumed within 5s 7s.

No other active armor talents

Requires 11 or more blue (No other active armor talents)

(DZ Normalized max armor repaired is 25%)

Frenzy: Reloading from empty grants 25 20% WDMG and 25 15% ROF for 10s 3s.

Clutch: Crits restore 15 20% HP and 2 1% armor.

Requires: AR/SMG/LMG

Patience: After being in cover for 3s 5s armor repairs by 5% every 1s.

Requires 7 9 or more blue

Safeguard: Killing a target grants a 150 50% bonus to repairing and healing effects for 20 5s.

Requires 5 4 or less red

Footnote; The cooldown before it can trigger again is still the same it seems between 15 and 20s

Bloodsucker: Depleting enemy armor adds a stack of 20 25% bonus armor for 20 10s. Max stack is 5 6.

Requires 7 11 or more blue

Surgical: 8 5% CHC - u/abtei

Spike: Headshot kills grant 25 35% skill damage for 10 20s.

Requires 5 or more yellow

Unhinged: 25 20% weapon damage at the cost of 35 25% weapon handling.

Strained: 10 5% CHD for every 5 10% armor depleted.

Requires 5 or less red

Spotter: 10 20% WDMG to pulsed enemies.

Requires 5 or more yellow

Preservation: Killing an enemy repairs 5 10% armor over 3 5s. Headshot kills improves the repair. - u/eX1D

Requires 5 7 or more blue

Reformation: Headshot kills increase skill repair and healing by 25 50% for 25 20s. - u/eX1D

Requires 4 or less offense

Requires 9 or more yellow

Entrench: Headshots from cover repair 5 10% of your armor. - u/Vaetherian

Requires: Rifle/MMR

Pestilence Exotic LMG: My damage on Live is 4.9k and PTS is 13.7k

Blacksmith: Kill with your sidearm repairs 25% 50% of your armor CD 10 15 seconds. - u/omfgwe

Requires 5 or more blu

Got an SSD finally. Loaded Div2 on it. Holy shit!! The loads times are half as long at worst. Gonna have to try Anthem with this. 

Yeah, my revive hive has failed a few times. It did it the first two times I needed it on Tier 1, I thought it just wouldn’t work above normal world. But it has mostly worked since. 

9 hours ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

Are you guys doing the WT's solo? I have to be the slowest person on the planet at this game. I don't even think I'm halfway to endgame yet.

27% through so you have some competition for slowest.  I play with a group of gaming geezers like myself and only every once in awhile do I hope on by myself to just roam around.

On 4/13/2019 at 8:13 PM, atom631 said:

@Man of Culture if I scrap the pre-order shotgun exotic, is there a way to get it back? I want to upgrade my liberty to 500 to boost my GS up. 

atom, I'm still a little pissed because I pre-ordered and I never received the shotgun exotic.  Although the guys I play with pre-ordered at the same time and got it.

So 30/30 was another mask. A Black Tusk mask and an entire Black Tusk outfit. Too bad the mask cannot be worn with the outfit. 

Not a bad event overall. It ends in a couple days, so I wonder when the next one will start. They usually did not do these monthly. So maybe July or August. 

I am far from optimized, not even really using a “build” around GS 485, but I definitely feel stronger than when I was at GS450. I have yet to try a mission on challenging, but have played challenging bounties. In a group they are not bad at all. Hard Missions and Hard Strong holds aren’t bad either. With Challenging being just marginally more rewarding I’m not seeing the need to do missions and strong holds on challenging, which means I am also not feeling the need to recalibrate gear and spec in an specific way. 

I wish there were more exotics in the game. 

Maybe I need to go into the DZ, but I just don’t want to. I don’t mind it being a playground with tougher enemies and other players running around. I just don’t want to be griefed by other players going rogue. 

20 hours ago, elbobo said:

I've done about 4 hours on WT3 and have only replaced one piece of my WT2 gear, I am not getting anything I need. Going to take a break from this game and beat RE2 that has been sitting on drive for months. 

I wonder if they changed how loot drops in a recent update. When I was in WT3 it was easy to get higher loot. Loot chests from world activities, like turf war and control points were pretty reliable sources. As were proficiency caches from filling the XP bar. Randomly found weapon and armor chests would often give me something that was one or two GS higher as new WT would increase the soft cap for purple items. 

I know in WT 5 it really slowed down. Control point big chests, invaded missions or Strongholds on hard or higher, and proficiency caches are the only source of gear that might be worth equipping. Especially now that I am at the point where I am just power creeping past 490. 

21 minutes ago, Man of Culture said:

The overall GS of the gear relies on the average GS of your currently equipped gear and the gear in your backpack (not your chest, your backpack). If all that gear is averaging to say GS 480, despite the fact that you might have some 490 weapons equipped, you're not going to see a noticeable increase in loot quality. My GS is 498, my average GS is 495, so I'm constantly seeing loot between 485 and 500.

FTR, depending on the rolls and talents, even GS 450 stuff is still viable.

So not the average of what I have equipped, but what I am carrying in my inventory?

What seems so odd is that I have things that in the low to mid 480s with much better stats and perks than some of the drops I have gotten in the 490. Even some guns of the exact same weapon name, I have a lower GS version with higher damage and better perks than the higher GS version. That doesn’t make sense to me. 

3 hours ago, Man of Culture said:

RNG. Also that's what recalibration is for.

But then what is gear score determined by? Stronger versions of the exact same item should be higher GS, otherwise it makes Gear Score a completely useless and worthless stat that is completely arbitrary which shouldn’t be the case since it is a ranking system. 

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't even read the patch notes, but their patches were a big reason I quit Division 1, and decided not to bother getting invested in this game.  

Spend weeks and hours upon hours trying to perfect a build, Patch Hits, and said build is no useless.  They did it over and over again, to the point it was pointless investing time into the game.

I wanted to really like this game, but overall it ended up being a pretty big let down for me.  Played it a solid week and it got stale quick.

I am still kind of confused as to why so many in the media wanted to hype it up as the greatest thing ever.  It became evident fairly quickly the illusion of content and end game was really a lot of smoke and mirrors.

All that being said, if the Raid delivers some really fun co-op gameplay that requires co-op teamwork and some new gameplay elements, I'll def put some time back in to check it out.