The Mariners

thewhyteboar

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

even worse

Remember how many picked the Braves to win it all.........

Yeah me neither.

The Braves had very high expectations in the sports media heading in to 2021

For example: 

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0328%2Fmlb_power
WWW.ESPN.COM

Baseball is back. Here's everything you need to get up to speed for the 2021 season.

Lots of talk of them being a dark horse out of the NL

17 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The Braves had very high expectations in the sports media heading in to 2021

For example: 

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2021%2F0328%2Fmlb_power
WWW.ESPN.COM

Baseball is back. Here's everything you need to get up to speed for the 2021 season.

Lots of talk of them being a dark horse out of the NL

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

5 hours ago, Biggie said:

yeah, by people who live in Toronto 

True but they should of been in at least the WC last year if not better. They did a fucking fantastic job in dealing with 3 different home fields last year from Dunedin, Buffalo and then Toronto. Missed it by a game but finally we have limitation from Covid being lifted and I expect the Dome to be rocking the season. Hopefully a new stadium or propose rejuvenating project of the dome will happen sooner than later 

5 hours ago, Biggie said:

even worse

Remember how many picked the Braves to win it all.........

Yeah me neither.

I did, and you talked shit the entire season. They lost their 2 best players and still got a chip. I hear that bowling is fairly easy to follow. Look Into that.

edit: this is %100 tongue in cheek. I know that context is lost in text. 

1 minute ago, Iculus said:

I did, and you talked shit the entire season. They lost their 2 best players and still got a chip. I hear that bowling is fairly easy to follow. Look Into that. 

For some reason y’all keep turning this into a me discussion. I admit I didn’t think the Braves had a damn chance to go deep into the playoffs and certainly not win the World Series. It’s all well documented. My comment was about the so-callled experts who every year choose these darling teams who end up not doing shit. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

For some reason y’all keep turning this into a me discussion. I admit I didn’t think the Braves had a damn chance to go deep into the playoffs and certainly not win the World Series. It’s all well documented. My comment was about the so-callled experts who every year choose these darling teams who end up not doing shit. 

I was just fucking around. sorry if I upset you. see the edit...

7 hours ago, silentbob said:

True but they should of been in at least the WC last year if not better. They did a fucking fantastic job in dealing with 3 different home fields last year from Dunedin, Buffalo and then Toronto. Missed it by a game but finally we have limitation from Covid being lifted and I expect the Dome to be rocking the season. Hopefully a new stadium or propose rejuvenating project of the dome will happen sooner than later 

A sneaky home field advantage will be that any player not vaccinated can’t play in Toronto. 

I LOVE Kiner-Falefa for the Yanks while they wait for their farm guys to make to the show. Very capable. Not a sexy free agent signing, but I think the fans will be happy with his production.

Owners robbing us more Nando because he had to wait for the lockout to end to make a plan with the Padre’s medical staff is frustrating.

Possibly similar issues for Lance McCullers who will miss the start of the season due to setbacks in his arm injury rehab.

Great work, MLB owners. Great work.