The Mariners

thewhyteboar

Freddie Freeman to the Dodgers for 6 years $162 million. I was a lot more excited before I saw the dude is 32 already. We need another pitcher because Buehler/Urias/Kershaw/whatever the fuck else is going to leave us where we were last season when we basically only had 2 pitchers a good chunk of the year Because kershaw's 30+ starts a year days are way behind him. 

That lineup though...

8 hours ago, Dodger said:

Freddie Freeman to the Dodgers for 6 years $162 million. I was a lot more excited before I saw the dude is 32 already. We need another pitcher because Buehler/Urias/Kershaw/whatever the fuck else is going to leave us where we were last season when we basically only had 2 pitchers a good chunk of the year Because kershaw's 30+ starts a year days are way behind him. 

That lineup though...

Freddy is a great locker room guy. Great regular season guy. Not so much a great clutch under pressure post season guy. 

24 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

If Correa doesn’t work out, would love story on a shorter deal. Peña is close, but I think he is still a couple of years away from finding the big league swing that will eventually make him a star in the league. Story plugs the Correa hole at an exceptional level and essentially makes the 2022 Astros the same club that came up 2 games shy of the championship in October.

I still realllllly want Correa back though 

These frisbee sliders that buys have started developing more the last couple of seasons are just gross. I legitimately don’t understand how MLB hitters ever get hits with the kinds of pitch mixes they are seeing in the modern game

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2020%2F1012%2Fr759458_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

While the Yankees expressed confidence about unvaccinated players being able to be on the field on Opening Day, New York City health commissioner Ashwin Vasan...

Unvaccinated Yankee players would miss 93 games. Just get the shot
Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Aaron Judge apparently is one of the unvaccinated players, based on his super evasive answer to the question of whether he is vaccinated

Correa is going to the Twins for 3 years with opt outs after each season means he plans to be a free agent next year. Really grinds my gears that Jim Crane wouldn’t match that and let the Astros run back the 2021 line up that was two wins shy of a World Series. 

I wouldn’t mind doing a similar deal for Trevor Story to give Jeremy Peña one more year to develop.

Even though I was certain 2021 was the end of the road for Correa with the Astros for quite some time, I wasn’t emotionally prepared to see him walking around in another team’s kit 😭

4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:
Ohtani-rule.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1
NYPOST.COM

MLB and the Players Association have reached a tentative agreement to expand rosters from 26 to 28 players through May 1, along with a "Shohei Ohtani rule."

Glad they are fixing the Ohtani problem. It’s good for the game for that kid to get more ABs.