The Mariners

thewhyteboar

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

The Reds are hot af

I think they are one more season away from being truly a threat for a solid playoff run, but nice to see their development of homegrown talent.

On 6/11/2023 at 6:07 PM, Chris- said:

Teams in 1st don’t sell. Need another good arm in the rotation, who are the Yanks selling?

True.  Teams under .500, 1-9 in their last 10, and near the bottom of their mediocre division though are your typical sellers. Have Bryan call us. 

• Haha 1

I think he has the YIPS and can’t get over I think losing his start back in the playoffs. I think he’s too hard on himself and can’t get over letting down what he thinks are his team/city/country in that lose. His mechanics are fine it seems but I think he seriously needs psychiatric help to get out of his mental funk. I know I had a few of those moments playing for my towns rep team in some of those pitching loses. Might of of had some of that mental funk for a game or 2, but I got out of my funk pretty easily back then. God I wish I had that mentality now damnit.

6 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I didn’t realize Miami got so good. Stupid Florida teams kicking Boston’s ass this year. 

On the bright side, I’m really excited about Bello. I hope they can build around him and keep him for a while. 

They are right on the Braves ass. Somehow they got good. 

Julio burned himself too fast, but what a show. Congrats to my boy Vlad Jr. On winning his first derby. He was just finding that home run swing before the break and this might be the confidence booster to make the really fly out of the park come the 2nd half. 

29 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Waited almost a week to watch baseball and first game back is on Apple TV. Fuck this shit.

Half the time I don’t even know how to watch a Braves game. Bally Network, Apple TV, MLB Network, Sports South. Damn near impossible. 

• Hugs 1

This has been the most frustrating baseball season of my life (and that means something as a damn Mariners fan). I’ve survived the corpse of Jose Vidro as DH, Chone Figgins as the big free agent signing, the trade of stars for scrubs and prospects for duds, but this team is breaking me. Their collective baseball IQ is in single digits and they show all the awareness of a 7-year old tee ball—two (2 [motherfucking 2]) base runners got thrown out at home in a SINGLE inning yesterday, there is a near-collision in the outfield damn near every game, and their ability to swing out of the zone while ignoring big fat pitches is uncanny. They will be the death of me.