Who is the wealthiest user on this board?

Derek

I know a lot of you are doing quite well, but who is doing the best? We don't need actual numbers, but wild speculation is fine.

(Inspired by the return of sblfilms)

I honestly have no idea,  but I feel like Vic20, sblfilms, stepee and Wade are near the top.

27 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Yea but you are doing ok because of your living arrangement. No rent or mortgage is really nice. You can always get a part-time job to really ruin your life.  😆 

I work 25 hours a week. I’d like to try and get on disability but I have no idea where to begin that process. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

I work 25 hours a week. I’d like to try and get on disability but I have no idea where to begin that process. 

Oh, I had no idea you are part-time. I mean you reach out to human resources to get disability. I tried getting that when I was in the hospital a few weeks last year but wasn't eligible. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

It is @stepee

@sblfilms is on the list and so is @Commissar SFLUFAN

When I was working and doing well I only made $65K a year. That's around average in my area. Now I'm getting retirement and will be ok for a while. 

I think a majority on here are 6 figures though. 

That would put you in the top 15%-20% of Canadian earners -- higher if you looked at disposable income.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Oh, I had no idea you are part-time. I mean you reach out to human resources to get disability. I tried getting that when I was in the hospital a few weeks last year but wasn't eligible. 

I used to be full time but not anymore 

8 minutes ago, best3444 said:

That's phenomenal. And you've been making me feel guilty with these Sunday night blues shenanigans. 

Still sucks. Gotta get up each day, drag myself to a shit job, bust my ass for next to nothing. 

Just now, Biggie said:

Still sucks. Gotta get up each day, drag myself to a shit job, bust my ass for next to nothing. 

Oh, trust me, I get it. Starting a 9am is great though then getting out at 2pm is terrific. But yea, work is garbage I understand completely. 

11 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

I don't make six figures, but I also live an incredibly spartan lifestyle. Almost everything I own except for what little furniture I have could fit in a couple duffle bags.

I’m not quite at that level, but my rent and general cost of living is low enough that I can get by on my current pay without much worry. Money is a long term concern, not a short term “can I afford to eat this week” one. 

• Halal 2