7 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Insert any quarterback name is not the answer. Insert any team name won’t be able to move forward until they get a better QB. 

The story of the league. There just isn't enough good quarterbacks.

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

The story of the league. There just isn't enough good quarterbacks.

I think of it less of not enough good QBs and more owners/GMs are fine with having bad QBs. It just happens to be worse this season because so many starting QBs got injured and a lot of the backups aren't good in addition to the starters being bad.

I keep coming back to the Jets but they knew Zach Wilson was bad. He got 2 years and then they decided to bring in Rodgers. When Rodgers got hurt they should have been looking anywhere they could to find a QB. But for some reason they went with Wilson. But like I said if Rodgers was replacing him they know Wilson isn't good. Then they brought in Trevor's Semen and bruh, he sucks too. (remember this is the team that turned down Kaepernick) so like I said a lot of teams are fine with riding with bad QBs instead of finding new talent.

There are numerous college QBs out there that don't get drafted. It should be easy enough to give someone new a shot, if he sucks well you don't really lose anything because you already have a bad QB and if he turns out good then that's a plus for you.

Some teams don't know how to utilize the talent or don't give the QB any talent at all. This season has come down to CJ Stroud vs Bryce Young and Stroud has been dominating and he arguably doesn't have a lot of playmakers but he's talented enough to make it work, while Young has a husk of Adam Thielen and no run game.

The league would be much more exciting if more QBs were given a chance instead of them sticking with mediocre stuff all season.

For me I'd like to see Tyree Jackson out there. Guy was a stud in college but never given a shot, he's always been on teams with good QBs and in the XFL one year. Put him out there! (He's on the Giants now)

• True 1

52 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

If Cowboy fans want to blame this on Dak, and want to give him away. We’ll gladly take him in Vegas. 

defense and dak are why they lost. he played fucking terrible. 

• Like 1
  • True 1