Sunday, January 14

Matchup        Time (PT) TV
spacer.png Green Bay at spacer.png Dallas 1:30 PM FOX
spacer.png LA Rams atspacer.png Detroit 5:00 PM NBC

Monday, January 15

Matchup Time (PT) TV
spacer.png Pittsburgh at spacer.png Buffalo 1:30 PM CBS
spacer.png Philadelphia at spacer.png Tampa Bay 5:15 PM ESPN

After 18 weeks these are the teams that came out on top. It seems like a lot of the strong teams have tapered off while some of the lower seeded teams are heating up. Could be a lot of trap games this weekend.

22 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Let's check on the predicted weather conditions for the game at Arrowhead:

Nevermind - the 'Fins are going to lose by at least 7 touchdowns.

But Tyreek has played there before so he knows the right lanes to run down the field to score TDs!

@Commissar SFLUFAN How many touchdowns now because cold is a mindset?

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Miami is set to make the trip to Arrowhead on Saturday for its Wild Card Round playoff against the Super Bowl champions, yet weather forecasts suggest the odds could be stacked against them.

• Haha 1

How Do the Dolphins Perform in Cold Weather?

It's something of a cliché to say that warm-weather teams struggle when faced with colder weather conditions. We're talking about professional athletes with a wealth of resources at their disposal; how much can the temperature matter?

Well, when it comes to the Miami Dolphins, there is a trend.

The Florida club has played 74 outdoor games when the temperature dropped below 40 degrees Fahrenheit dating back to 1966, according to Stathead's data. The club has won 25 of those contests, losing 48 times. There was one tie sprinkled into the mix.

If you'd like to zoom things in a bit tighter, the Dolphins are 0-4 in sub-40-degree games during the 2020s. Tua Tagovailoa's performances during those outings have been something of a mixed bag. His stats haven't been awful—he threw for 890 yards, five touchdowns and five interceptions across three cold-weather contests in 2021 and 2022—but the QB ultimately went 0-3.

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

OK - they'll lose by 6 touchdowns.

That's the upset.

I don't know what it is but every feeling I have in my gut says KC gonna lose this game. Maybe its because Tay Tay made them soft. 

Kobe Bryant GIF

On 1/12/2024 at 3:10 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

@Commissar SFLUFAN How many touchdowns now because cold is a mindset?

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Miami is set to make the trip to Arrowhead on Saturday for its Wild Card Round playoff against the Super Bowl champions, yet weather forecasts suggest the odds could be stacked against them.

Someone smart should tell him to take a page from brady and wear a thin wetsuit under his uniform, anyone that says cold is a mindset hasn't actually been in that kind of cold before, lol.  I'm glad i'll never have to work outside in those temps again.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

20 minutes ago, Brian said:

If we ain’t gonna play football in bad weather, make everyone play in a dome. How dare we get robbed of a snow game. 

7 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I think it mostly has to do with fans/teams traveling rather than ability to play. 

It is because we have become soft as hell as a nation. Even the game of football is watered the fuck down.