Trump received $7.8 million from foreign governments while President

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

Democrats on the House Oversight Committee obtained information about the payments during two of the four years Trump served as president.

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump received at least $7.8 million in payments from foreign governments during two of his four years in the White House, according to a report released Thursday by Democrats on the House Oversight Committee.

Twenty foreign governments made the payments to Trump's businesses during the two-year period that the committee was able to review. The information in the report was first reported by The New York Times and CNN.

• Guillotine 1

42 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

I read this & immediately think: "OK so which other former POTUS' obtained ungodly riches that were never questioned nor investigated?" Because surely, Trump ain't the first then.

Oh don't you worry, a 2026 House GOP-led investigation will discover that Jimmy Carter received $40 in payments for a small order of potatoes from a junior intern at the Papua New Guinea consular office in Des Moines, Iowa.

9 hours ago, LazyPiranha said:

Bobby in jersey is getting fucking gold bricks and the best Trump can do is 7.8 mil?  Sad.

Tbh I think Trump is the right on this. Broken clock and all. A gold brick being found at your house is kinda sus. I'd have taken it as crypto and then sold the crypto. 

"I'don't wear chrome things cuz they to shiny. Fuck around and identify me." Jadakiss.

I'm ready for my supervillian arc.

11 hours ago, LazyPiranha said:

Bobby in jersey is getting fucking gold bricks and the best Trump can do is 7.8 mil?  Sad.

4 hours ago, Brick said:

That's it, only 7.8 million? 

The $7.8 million represents the amount that was obtained from documents supplied by the former accounting firm during the House investigation when Democrats were in control.  Once the GOP took over the House, that investigation ended and no further documents were provided by the accounting firm which means that the actual amounts could be significantly higher.

16 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

Tbh I think Trump is the right on this. Broken clock and all. A gold brick being found at your house is kinda sus. I'd have taken it as crypto and then sold the crypto. 

"I'don't wear chrome things cuz they to shiny. Fuck around and identify me." Jadakiss.

I'm ready for my supervillian arc.

Hey don't be so harsh on crypto it is easier to track where it came from then that gold brick at least!

On 1/6/2024 at 1:13 AM, DPCyric said:

Hey don't be so harsh on crypto it is easier to track where it came from then that gold brick at least!

Ty. It's time I'm tired of waiting for my Messiah. Imma just do it by myself. (note to self hard capital like gold brick>>>>>>imaginary capital)