New adult happy meals!

Remarkableriots

Just now, Remarkableriots said:

He would already be full from eating tree bark stew!

Probably the time I crave fast food the most, is after I've been camping.

In general, I make unhealthy meals.  But, with very few exceptions, I make stuff that is much better than fast food (i.e. my smash burgers, pizza or fried chicken). Cooking on a Coleman stove doesn't have the same results...

• Halal 1

18 minutes ago, Nokra said:

I can't believe people actually want food from McDonalds, let alone collectibles. :p 

Well, I'll have you know, the LOTRs goblet is from burger king.

I still like McDonalds nuggets and get them a few times a year. The burgers I rarely get, maybe once or twice a year I'll get 2 Bacon McDoubles(no mussy no onny) and a large fry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nokra said:

I can't believe people actually want food from McDonalds, let alone collectibles. :p 

Their fries are like crack to me, but I pretty much never eat there unless I'm visiting family because there are so few options for a quick meal when I arrive. And I think I'm gonna make it a thing to eat there in every country I visit because damn, it was good in Japan.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nokra said:

It's got to be the least appetizing fast food place around. Nothing on the menu is good. They sell things I'd eat, like sure a 1/4 pounder sounds great...but then you taste their version of it and...yea...nope. 

On 12/4/2023 at 4:21 PM, best3444 said:

I rarely eat fast food but McDonald's is absolutely good so anyone who disagrees is strange. McDonald's isn't the overall best (best breakfast) but pretty much anything you get there taste good. 

If you have the tastebuds of a child perhaps.  :shrug:

4 hours ago, best3444 said:

Lol. Tell that to the billions who eat there. 

It's cheap(ish), fast, and everywhere. It's popular because it's often the only option, like the fucking Dollar Stores that litter rural wasteland Murica. There isn't a single thing on their menu that is better than what you can get elsewhere...or at home. Convenience is king to most. It's like 7-11...who the fuck goes to 7-11? Everything is way overpriced....but because they are everywhere and often the only place open early or late it's where people go.

TLDR: America won the race to the bottom because they just fell over and rolled down the hill. 

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

On 12/4/2023 at 4:21 PM, best3444 said:

I rarely eat fast food but McDonald's is absolutely good so anyone who disagrees is strange. McDonald's isn't the overall best (best breakfast) but pretty much anything you get there taste good. 

Their breakfast is great (for fast food). Their fries are good. 
Their burgers are the driest and blandest of any fast food chain I have been at. 

49 minutes ago, Ominous said:

It's cheap(ish), fast, and everywhere. It's popular because it's often the only option, like the fucking Dollar Stores that litter rural wasteland Murica. There isn't a single thing on their menu that is better than what you can get elsewhere...or at home. Convenience is king to most. It's like 7-11...who the fuck goes to 7-11? Everything is way overpriced....but because they are everywhere and often the only place open early or late it's where people go.

TLDR: America won the race to the bottom because they just fell over and rolled down the hill. 

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

I understand. I haven't had McDonald's in almost 2 years now so I'm not big on it by any means. Their quarter pounder with cheese is good to me but I know it's not the greatest option. Mainly their breakfast is delicious and I will stick with that. 

34 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Their burgers are the driest and blandest of any fast food chain I have been at. 

I agree there burgers aren't the juiciest but I still like em. The filet o fish is really tasty.  😋 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

They are the definition of average. Thin plain burgers with gross chopped up onions, fries are overrated, nuggets are bland as fuck unless you get some sauce, breakfast is ok but you can get better at other places.

4 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

They are the definition of average. Thin plain burgers with gross chopped up onions, fries are overrated, nuggets are bland as fuck unless you get some sauce, breakfast is ok but you can get better at other places.

I wish we had in n out in PA. I keep seeing on YouTube how great it is. Anthony Bourdain absolutely loved it. 

59 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You’re a lot more generous than I.

I don’t eat that much fast food anymore - but I would always pick Five Guys (small bacon cheeseburger), Wendy’s (Baconator or son of Baconator), Burger King (Big King) or A&W (Teen Burger). 
Yes, they’re better than White Castle- but so is one of those frozen vending machine burgers you microwave. 
Who has better breakfast sandwiches than something like the McGriddle?

3 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

You’re a lot more generous than I.

I don’t eat that much fast food anymore - but I would always pick Five Guys (small bacon cheeseburger), Wendy’s (Baconator or son of Baconator), Burger King (Big King) or A&W (Teen Burger). 
Yes, they’re better than White Castle- but so is one of those frozen vending machine burgers you microwave. 
Who has better breakfast sandwiches than something like the McGriddle?

Oh, 5 guys completely owns McDonald's but I don't consider that fast food. Their cajun fries are so fuckin good. The burgers are terrific and juicy.