What's something you think you can do better than most people?

Fizzzzle

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

Could do works, I suppose. Just know it makes you sound like Uncle Rico.

Well I was exceptional at basketball from the age of 14 to 25. I destroyed a lot of peeps on the courts that's for sure.

I haven't touched a basketball in over 12 years so I'm laughable now. 

But in my prime after college I was a few inches off from the pros. I'd scrimmage against the Philadelphia 76ers on the off season. I'm 6'3 and that doesn't cut it even though I held my own. 

Now I'm worthless with no value. 

27 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Implying that being taller is better. #CANCELED

No implications sir. Just saying if there was someone shorter than me I would be taller than them, and in that case I would be better at being taller than them, not better for being taller than them.

Just something that came to mind since people shorter than me always say, "you're tall" but I'm not really tall I'm like 5'10" :p

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

No implications sir. Just saying if there was someone shorter than me I would be taller than them, and in that case I would be better at being taller than them, not better for being taller than them.

Just something that came to mind since people shorter than me always say, "you're tall" but I'm not really tall I'm like 5'10" :p

You should run for Congress

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Admitting that I’m not better than anyone at anything.

Y'know, what you said about your job and the fact that you ARE good at it but you don't want to be... that kind of hits home.

I can make a better margarita than 99.9999% of the population of the world. Maybe even more than that. That's not a bragging thing, it's just like... that's been my job for the last 15 years. You do anything for 15 years, you'll get really fucking good at it.

But surely there's something that you're good at that people wouldn't expect.

8 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Y'know, what you said about your job and the fact that you ARE good at it but you don't want to be... that kind of hits home.

I can make a better margarita than 99.9999% of the population of the world. Maybe even more than that. That's not a bragging thing, it's just like... that's been my job for the last 15 years. You do anything for 15 years, you'll get really fucking good at it.

But surely there's something that you're good at that people wouldn't expect.

idk weird video game tech stuff? I was trying to think of something real not job related and couldn’t. 

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

idk weird video game tech stuff? I was trying to think of something real not job related and couldn’t. 

oh I do write songs too and those are sometimes decent

*and i think most people don’t know how to write songs* probably that

They have gotten better since “I’m just a squirrel trying to get a nut, my Castlevanianut” @SmugPrick

But not much because honestly that was real good.

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

You are, in all likelihood, better than most people at writing songs if it's something you actually practice at. I can say that with 100% certainty.

I put in my 10 thousand hours at least, so, possibly. I just never think about it like that because it’s for a personal hobby.