Worst PE activity.

CastletonSnob

In high school the gym teachers hated me because I did as little as possible during gym, and in IIRC senior year they finally conceded that I had a point that it was dumb that gym was in the middle of the day and there was no time for showers built into the schedule. Especially since we had a dress code, really didn't want to get back into khakis and a sweater covered in sweat. In middle school (private school, so same gym teachers) gym was at the end of the day and I participated since I didn't mind just getting on the bus afterward and showering at home. 

6 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Like now, running, gods I hate running.

Cardio is fucking boooooring, running is way more efficient exercise but I'd rather just get on the stationary bike and zone out on my phone for 45 minutes. 

But also I don't skip calves. :p Leg day is my favorite. 

7 minutes ago, Derek said:

Ugh, when our gym teacher would make us wrestle him. It's like, dude, gym is over, we're trying to shower. I have to be in algebra in like 6 minutes.

You had the GOP's second try for replacing McCarthy as your gym teacher? 

29 minutes ago, Jason said:

You had the GOP's second try for replacing McCarthy as your gym teacher? 

I don't follow politics that much, but maybe? He was a good teacher. He used to say that, even though this physical education will eventually end, you should always remember what you learned here and focus on your fitness. He would call it PE-ness. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Derek said:

I don't follow politics that much, but maybe? He was a good teacher. He used to say that, even though this physical education will eventually end, you should always remember what you learned here and focus on your fitness. He would call it PE-ness. 

Did he ever assist you in your stretching?

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Jason said:

Cardio is fucking boooooring, running is way more efficient exercise but I'd rather just get on the stationary bike and zone out on my phone for 45 minutes. 

But also I don't skip calves. :p Leg day is my favorite. 

The best thing about not competing, not having to waste one more fucking rep training a useless exercise like standing calf raises for a bunch of nerds on social media who are on skip everything day but still say skip leg day. My thighs still look good with sweep and separation and I take it as a win my ratios are off. I’ll destroy my thighs and hamstrings, but I’ll never waste one more second doing calf raises. 😂

16 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

The best thing about not competing, not having to waste one more fucking rep training a useless exercise like standing calf raises for a bunch of nerds on social media who are on skip everything day but still say skip leg day. My thighs still look good with sweep and separation and I take it as a win my ratios are off. I’ll destroy my thighs and hamstrings, but I’ll never waste one more second doing calf raises. 😂

Calf raises are awesome because you get to sit down and do them. You should be eager to participate in that exercise.

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

Why would they choose a manly rugby player to teach dancing? Seems like a female would be better suited for that. 

I teach my class everything, so from all aspects of PE, through to English, Maths, Science, Art, Design & Technology, Music…

In all, I think I have to be able to teach 17 curriculum areas in total (and teach them all to a not shit standard).

• Halal 1