Senator Menendez indicted AGAIN in New York, update (03/05): guess who caught yet another indictment?

His trial has been set for May 2024:

WWW.CNBC.COM

Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey and his wife are charged in federal court with accepting bribes of cash, gold, a car, and more to help three businessmen.

A federal judge on Monday scheduled the trial of Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey and his wife Nadine on bribery and corruption charges to begin May 6, 2024.

The couple is accused of having “accepted hundreds of thousands of dollars of bribes in exchange for Senator Menendez using his power and influence to protect and to enrich” three New Jersey business associates, according to U.S. Attorney Damian Williams of the Southern District of New York, who brought the charges.

“Those bribes included cash, gold, payments toward a home mortgage, compensation for a low-or-no-show job [for Nadine], a luxury vehicle, and other things of value,” the federal indictment alleges.

Menendez, is wife, and the trio of businessmen will stand trial in U.S. District Court in Manhattan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jason changed the title to Senator Menendez indicted AGAIN in New York

So I learned that his wife apparently hit and killed someone with her car, and one of the bribes was basically a brand new car to replace the one she wrecked.

How does someone not lose sleep over that? I still lose sleep over a hot lawyer I accidentally ghosted three years ago!

• Hugs 2

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Brian said:
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

A superseding indictment unsealed Tuesday accuses the New Jersey Democrat of providing assistance to the government of Qatar as well as Egypt.

lmao

After a trip to Egypt and Qatar with his wife in October 2021, Menendez allegedly did a web search for the value of a gold bar, court papers say in the updated documents. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

This fucking guy leaves more evidence behind than the villain in the first case of a Phoenix Wright game, it’s incredible.  

Get off on a hung jury and bet you he texts his boys. "Price of a Gold Brick going up." They respond with the thumbs up emoji.

13 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

This fucking guy leaves more evidence behind than the villain in the first case of a Phoenix Wright game, it’s incredible.  

Dude.

Ace Attorney is our favorite series to play together at the house.

I'm legit excited to get home just to see her reaction to this. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

59 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Dude.

Ace Attorney is our favorite series to play together at the house.

I'm legit excited to get home just to see her reaction to this. :lol: 

You just know his name would be something like Kohr Upshun.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, stepee said:

I love how much he just looks like someone who does not just crimes but specifically the crimes that he does.

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Our senior senator was born in New York five years to the day before Fidel Castro came to power in Cuba, yet he blames his bad behavior on a Cuban dictator

Lulz

I love Jersey still. 

• Haha 1

On 1/2/2024 at 9:32 PM, Kal-El814 said:

On 1/3/2024 at 12:11 PM, Kal-El814 said:

You just know his name would be something like Kohr Upshun.

She liked these and now I think might be leaving me for you.

• Sicko 1

• 1 month later...

Someone flipped on Bob!

A co-defendant in the criminal corruption case against Sen. Bob Menendez has pleaded guilty in New York federal court and agreed to cooperate with the prosecution of the New Jersey Democrat.

Menendez’s co-defendant Joe Uribe pleaded guilty to seven counts including conspiracy to commit bribery, honest services fraud, and obstruction of justice.

• Hype 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Senator Menendez indicted AGAIN in New York, update (03/01): co-defendant pleads guilty, agrees to co-operate with prosecution
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Senator Menendez indicted AGAIN in New York, update (03/05): guess who caught yet another indictment?
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...