Lumpy pillow salesman has been “vulgar, threatening, loud (and) disrespectful” in Colorado defamation lawsuit depositions, attorneys say

Jason

COLORADOSUN.COM

Eric Coomer, a former executive at Denver-based Dominion Voting Systems, is suing Lindell in his personal capacity, as well as in his capacity as the CEO of both MyPillow and...

• Haha 1
  • Sicko 1

12 hours ago, ThreePi said:

Its shredded memory foam. You can probably find a billion variations of that on Amazon.

Strictly speaking it’s not memory foam. A former company I worked at was a supplier of his a while ago and I was familiar with the specs of what we supplied. It was cheap low density conventional foam but the shredding process was innovative. 

But even in that conservative chemical industry Lindell was always known as a crackpot

I've had a My Pillow for 5-ish years now, which has lasted longer than anything I've had in the past.  I don't care what it's internals are if it holds up better and is more comfortable than any other type or brand of pillow I've had in the past.

In an just world, Mike Lindell would lose all of these lawsuits and be forced to sell his pillow company to Dominion.  Hell yes I'd by a DominionPIllow!

5 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:

Legit old school feather pillows are the only thing I can use.

We won these roly poly plushes from Toreba about 2 years ago:

original-5d5384b2f1920.jpeg

That one looks a little bigger than ours but goddamn if it's not the most comfortable pillow for me personally. Something about the way it's U-Shaped just makes my head and neck very happy while I sleep so I get to sleep faster and am more comfortable. Tried alllll kinds of pillows before.

5 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I've had a My Pillow for 5-ish years now, which has lasted longer than anything I've had in the past.  I don't care what it's internals are if it holds up better and is more comfortable than any other type or brand of pillow I've had in the past.

In an just world, Mike Lindell would lose all of these lawsuits and be forced to sell his pillow company to Dominion.  Hell yes I'd by a DominionPIllow!

The material and processes he uses is actually perfect for a pillow but when it’s not shredded it is very uncomfortable stuff

low density, good physical properties for it’s density, and relatively high airflow. Memory foam at this same density is garbage and would wear out faster. Additionally it means a light load like someone’s head won’t cause as much wear as that same foam would take under someone’s torso. 

he’s just a shitbag and always has been

• 5 months later...