Old internet cartoons you remember?

Are there any internet cartoons you remember watching? I remember Joe Cartoon and Happy Tree Friends. REALLY should not have been watching those in 3rd-4th grade. I remember being obsessed with The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny in middle school, and watching a new Homestar Runner cartoon every Monday after school.

Personally I never got into "internet cartoons" because I liked nicely animated things and for the most part what you're referring to are poorly animated flash videos.

The one thing I do remember are the Spumco cartoons which were pretty cool but it was John K stuff and we can't talk about him anymore because he was shitty.

1 hour ago, gamer.tv said:

There used to be someone (something frog) that did Flash parodies of Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, and Final Fantasy that I found hilarious at 13.

Toasty Frog? If so, he did have parodies though they were more like phone text convo images that go back and forth rather than Flash. 

5 hours ago, Derek said:

That's it! And yes 😞

That is famous cartoonist Don Hertzfeldt, who after doing those funny satirical shorts like Billy's Balloon, Rejected and Lily & Jim he went on to do the incredible long-form short films World of Tomorrow, World of Tomorrow Episode 2, and World of Tomorrow Episode 3, which are all very highly rated and won a lot of critical acclaim. But yeah he was definitely one of the early mavericks putting his cartoons up on the internet.