Anyone else shave their head?

stepee

Yes. I shave my head once a week. Barbasol aloe shaving cream and the Gillette Fusion 5 razor. I stand in front of my bathroom mirror and use a hand mirror in my one hand to shave the back properly. I’ve been doing this for about 25 years so I have it down to a science. 

• Halal 1

18 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Yes. I shave my head once a week. Barbasol aloe shaving cream and the Gillette Fusion 5 razor. I stand in front of my bathroom mirror and use a hand mirror in my one hand to shave the back properly. I’ve been doing this for about 25 years so I have it down to a science. 

Gillette fusion 5 is so nice. I had a mach 3 and I'd get cut up. So I switched to fusion 5 and it's awesome. I have a beard but I trimmed today and I have to shave my neck area and above my beard so I used the 5 today. 

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, gamer.tv said:

I should but my wife has asked I keep my hair as it is. I’ve thinned on my crown quite a lot and wanted to get ahead of it, but getting a decent haircut does the same thing. 

That's where I'm at. My dreams of ever having long hair are behind me. I have to keep it fairly tight, but it still looks good.

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Time to man up butter cup and shave it with a razor like a damn man

Actually Im trying to just say that there are no suitable options so I can feel comfortable with just saying yolo and getting a shave every week from a barber 

I used to shave it off when I had gotten too lazy to go to the barber… got so lazy and used to a high and tight that now I dont know what the hell to ask the barber for….

so if a captain caveman looking motherfucker is shot outside jack in the box for stealing a milkshake then feel free to delete this account…

2 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Damn , yall bald or just gave up? I still go to a barber every month. Going bald was always my biggest fear.  I have some slight thinning at 44 at the peak of my head but its not terrible. 

For me I started losing my hair really young, maybe 24 or so? I instantly just started shaving and never looked back. If you do start losing your hair to a noticeable degree, I highly recommend doing the same. People who are afraid of losing their hair tend to go around with it looking horrible the longest! 

• True 2

15 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Damn , yall bald or just gave up? I still go to a barber every month. Going bald was always my biggest fear.  I have some slight thinning at 44 at the peak of my head but its not terrible. 

Just lazy. So easy to shower/get dried/ready to go

• Hype 1

• 4 months later...