Anyone else shave their head?

stepee

Ok i need some advice. I use a pitbull skull shaver but it’s a year old and now doing a shit job. I assume the blade is dull. I’ve never shaved with a regular razor because I’ve had acne problems since I was 13. Do I just get a new skull shaver or finally learn to shave with a regular razor?

14 hours ago, Dodger said:

Ok i need some advice. I use a pitbull skull shaver but it’s a year old and now doing a shit job. I assume the blade is dull. I’ve never shaved with a regular razor because I’ve had acne problems since I was 13. Do I just get a new skull shaver or finally learn to shave with a regular razor?

Knowing nothing of these Pitbull shavers: can you just 1)clean the head or 2) buy a whole new head? It may just be clogged or dull, and cleaning/replacing could be sufficient. 

17 hours ago, Dodger said:

You must replace the blades, you should every 6 months or so, or at least once a year.

The blade replacement will depend on your model if you want the exact same but for example this would be for mine:

WWW.AMAZON.COM

Amazon.com: Skull Shaver Forte PRO 4 Head Replacement Blade for Pitbull, Butterfly Kiss, and Palm Electric Razors : Beauty & Personal Care

Or you can get cheaper knock offs or even just the blades for cheaper.

And yeah you should be cleaning it and emptying out the cut hair or it will clog the blades and stop it from working well.

2 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I do clean and empty it out every time. Just wondering if I should replace the blade or go to using a regular razor.

Replacing the blade should bring it back to how it was, and nothing is wrong with the product they advise to replace them at least every 6 months, so if you liked it back then I would say just replace the blades.

• Halal 1