I think I felt a ghost/spirit yesterday at the antique store

DarkStar189

There is this pretty big antique store near my house that we go to occasionally.  Needed a replacement Alvin drinking glass (from Alvin and the Chipmunks) that got broken in our sink the other day.  We had been walking around the store for about a half hour and I’m feeling totally fine, I’m hydrated, I ate some food like an hour before. I’m walking down an aisle and out of nowhere it felt like an invisible force came up from behind me and brushed through the left side of me in a hurry. For a split second I thought someone was bumping into me.  But then it was like an invisible sensation passed through my lower back, on my neck, and through the left side of my head, with a sudden feeling of dizziness. The dizzy feeling felt like it was between my left ear and left eye. And just as quickly as it happened, it was completely gone.  I’m pretty sensitive to how my body feels. Right after my heart rate is calm and never skipped a beat, no sweaty or clammy palms. Just like nothing happened. Weird stuff.  No history of vertigo or anything like that.  
Afterwards, I think I slowly started getting into my head about it and wanted to leave. Took my drinking glass and tiny gatling gun and made it home/through the night. 
FqwqOWs.jpg

rq3qOW1.jpg

33 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?

THAT'S RIGHT - IT'S EXORCISM TIME! :devil:

My wife is into some spiritual stuff and did some quick cleansing thing. Make sure I didn’t bring anybody else home haha. Not really my thing, but I also never experienced anything I couldn’t outright explain before either. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, silentbob said:

From a guy who worked in a slightly haunted projection booth, it is a weird sensation. Especially hearing my name called every now and then and solid shadows walking past my film platters without breaking shape. Cool shit though:thumbup:

Wait...you heard you name called? Jfc I would have ran out of the joint so fuckin fast. That shit scares me and I absolutely believe it's real. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Wait...you heard you name called? Jfc I would have ran out of the joint so fuckin fast. That shit scares me and I absolutely believe it's real. 

I always put it off because of the walkie-talkie I had for my movie start/end times or issues that come up. So I was always expecting to hear my name called every now and then. I would always respond back to see if someone did call me, but most of the time no one was there. Never really put it together who/what I might have been hearing. Sister saw a man sitting in a fully lit theatre we were cleaning. She asked for him to wait outside while so she could start cleaning everything. Turned around to grab a broom and dust pan, and the man had disappeared from the top of the theatre seating. They could only leave by passing her, or a loud metal door that lead to hall and another metal door to outside. Which they couldn’t do in the very short time she just turned her back, or the age of the man (I think she said late 40’s or 50’s) We brought it up with my manager (and then appointed GM) if she had heard or seen any ghosts between theatres 5-8. She looked at us weirdly and asked why would we think that. We told her our stories along with a couple other workers who also had some sort of experience/knew nothing of this. Then she confessed she hated going into theatre #6, especially our cleaning closet in the theatre. Our electrical room was located right above between cinema #6&8, and the shadow I saw cross the C#6 movie platter. 

On 6/25/2023 at 4:36 PM, DarkStar189 said:

My wife is into some spiritual stuff and did some quick cleansing thing. Make sure I didn’t bring anybody else home haha. Not really my thing, but I also never experienced anything I couldn’t outright explain before either. 

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you (not just you specifically, "you" in the general sense) experience things you cannot explain every single moment of your life :p 

(Depending on your perspective, this fact may actually be good news.)

• Halal 1

19 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

I….

agree with biggie 

get some blood work, check your coags. Symptoms persist see neuro.

I had a physical 2 months ago with blood work and Dr said everything looked good.   I feel great but I guess it wouldn’t hurt to make an appointment. Still making progress losing weight, doing light weight lifting and boxing drills 2-3 times a week on top of the physical job that I have.