Conservatives want to inspect your child’s genitals

screen_shot_2023-06-13_at_8.59.22_am_p36
WWW.CASTANET.NET

Two Kelowna moms are speaking out after their 9-year-old daughter was verbally assaulted at a track and field event on Thursday at Kelowna's Apple Bowl.

I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say that most conservatives now are groomers and pedophiles. 

• Guillotine 4
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, chakoo said:

what is worse is these people had no reason to be at the event (no connection to the kids there). ***king disgusting people.

Not that is makes any meaningful difference, but per the article 

a grandfather of one of the other participants started yelling at her.

28 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Not that is makes any meaningful difference, but per the article 

My mistake. I was going off this bit that has been quoted around where this article has been shared.

"Central Okanagan School District superintendent Kevin Kaardal confirmed with Castanet that steps are being taken to ban the man from all school-related events.

"Staff intervened and actually moved the shot-put away from where he was. The gentleman was not a part of our school district. We are taking steps to ensure he is not able to be on our school property or attend events in the future.""

Just now, chakoo said:

My mistake. I was going off this bit that has been quoted around 

"Central Okanagan School District superintendent Kevin Kaardal confirmed with Castanet that steps are being taken to ban the man from all school-related events.

"Staff intervened and actually moved the shot-put away from where he was. The gentleman was not a part of our school district. We are taking steps to ensure he is not able to be on our school property or attend events in the future.""

Gotcha. Still, reprehensible behavior.

14 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:
screen_shot_2023-06-13_at_8.59.22_am_p36
WWW.CASTANET.NET

Two Kelowna moms are speaking out after their 9-year-old daughter was verbally assaulted at a track and field event on Thursday at Kelowna's Apple Bowl.

I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to say that most conservatives now are groomers and pedophiles. 

NOW?

They really are obsessed, for example, right now on Fox News dot com...

Big lead story, TOP STORY of the day, is about backlash to Garth Brooks saying (like 2 weeks ago) that he still plans to stock Bud Light (as well as hundreds of others beers) in a bar he is opening later this year. What is the backlash? They feature quotes from 3 completely random people on twitter. That's the entire backlash... TOP NEWS STORY OF THE DAY, three random people on twitter didn't like how he answered a question about a bar he's opening later this year.

Next 3 TOP stories? DeSantis and Elon Musk criticize the White House over a pro LGBTQ tweet... a former athlete criticizes press secretary Jean-Pierres response to a question about trans athletes... Democrats dismiss calls to probe Biden over Ukrainian bribery claims

NEXT 3... Shark Tank guy criticized Mark Cuban for being pro-woke, billionaire GOP donor says who he wants to see run, a 17 year old in Michigan was tricked into sending nudes and was then blackmailed and killed himself (story from last year with no relevant new info)

NEXT 3? A man who was killed by his wife, a reporter lightly pushed a rude fan off camera during an interview, an MLB pitcher was ejected from a game...

THERE YOU GO, THE TOP 10 NEWS ITEMS OF THE DAY. Good thing nothing else, nothin at all, is happening in the news...

33 minutes ago, ort said:

Big lead story, TOP STORY of the day, is about backlash to Garth Brooks saying he will stock Bud Light in a bar he is opening later this year. What is the backlash? They feature quotes from 3 completely random people on twitter. That's the entire backlash... TOP NEWS STORY OF THE DAY, three random people on twitter didn't like how he answered a question about a bar he's opening later this year.

Next 3 TOP stories? DeSantis and Elon Musk criticize the White House over a pro LGBTQ tweet... a former athlete criticizes press secretary Jean-Pierres response to a question about trans athletes... Democrats dismiss calls to probe Biden over Ukrainian bribery claims

NEXT 3... Shark Tank guy criticized Mark Cuban for being pro-woke, billionaire GOP donor says who he wants to see run, a 17 year old in Michigan was tricked into sending nudes and was then blackmailed and killed himself (story from last year with no relevant new info)

NEXT 3? A man who was killed by his wife, a reporter lightly pushed a rude fan off camera during an interview, an MLB pitcher was ejected from a game...

THERE YOU GO, THE TOP 10 NEWS ITEMS OF THE DAY. Good thing nothing else, nothin at all, is happening in the news...

Ort, what did we tell you about visiting Fox News?

• Guillotine 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • True 1

Trans people warned that these laws were gonna be weaponized against cis women, particularly women of color. It's too easy for anyone to make an accusation and there isn't any protections against false claims. Same thing with bathroom bills, really. There has been an increase reporting from cis people being stopped from using the correct bathroom because someone thought they may be trans.

• True 1

I want to share this.

today I went to the archaeology museum of Palermo 

I came across a statue simply labeled, forgive me @Kamusha, “statue of hermaphrodite, or Apollo or Aphrodite.” Trans people have existed for millennia, our understanding of the concepts have just changed.

I texted the picture to Cnut so she can upload it if she’s able. 

10 hours ago, ort said:

Big lead story, TOP STORY of the day, is about backlash to Garth Brooks saying (like 2 weeks ago) that he still plans to stock Bud Light (as well as hundreds of others beers) in a bar he is opening later this year. What is the backlash? They feature quotes from 3 completely random people on twitter. That's the entire backlash... TOP NEWS STORY OF THE DAY, three random people on twitter didn't like how he answered a question about a bar he's opening later this year.

Here’s all you need to know about Fox News. Their current top star reporter now that Tucker is gone is Charly Arnolt, a former WWE backstage interviewer who quit WWE to go to ESPN, who then quit ESPN to go to Fox because “ESPN wouldn’t let her speak her mind.”

Her mind? It’s literally based on whatever throws the most money at her. In WWE, she was marching in Pride parades with Sonya Deville (an openly gay wrestler on the roster). She even has a photo of herself wearing THIS:

Fyl5MYMXsAILuI0?format=jpg&name=small

Her entire platform on Fox now is being anti-trans and ranting on Twitter about what a tyrant Joe Biden is.

These people believe NOTHING. Stop reading their website and getting yourself angry.

• True 1

1 hour ago, TUFKAK said:

I want to share this.

today I went to the archaeology museum of Palermo 

I came across a statue simply labeled, forgive me @Kamusha, “statue of hermaphrodite, or Apollo or Aphrodite.” Trans people have existed for millennia, our understanding of the concepts have just changed.

I texted the picture to Cnut so she can upload it if she’s able. 

spacer.png

josef-tesar-16x9-1-6441223-1686773791196
SASKATOON.CTVNEWS.CA

British Columbia RCMP are investigating after a former Prince Albert business owner allegedly harassed a nine-year-old girl at a track meet in Kelowna on Thursday.

British Columbia RCMP are investigating after a former Prince Albert business owner allegedly harassed a nine-year-old girl at a track meet in Kelowna on Thursday.

Josef Tesar, who moved to Prince Albert from Czechoslovakia in 1980, and later owned a hotel and several bars in the city, is being accused of transphobia by the girl's parents and online, following the confrontation on June 8.