Ummmm ... is D1P OK?

SoberChef

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

If that is considered stirring the pot I'm using a spoon to stir a pot of lukewarm oatmeal.

I'm basically joking. You're one of the nicest guys on here. You can be sarcastic at times but we are all human. Your posts are high quality, too.

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I legit can’t imagine charging a family member to stay in my house. Always throws me off when I hear that.

I do plan to have our kids “pay rent” when they turn 18, but it will be into a savings account that they will get when they decide to buy a house. Should have $20k or so in the account by the time they finish their graduate degrees.

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

I don't pay a lot for rent but my parents aren't rich and I'm using up a lot of resources living there. It's a generous amount but I do owe them something for them letting me live there. 

They have to charge him. They probably call a plumber out once a month to unclog the toilet from his massive shits. That ain't cheap.

• Haha 1

Is it possible that some people are mistaking criticism of their idea for criticism of them as a person and calling it persecution? :thinking:

Also yeah $750/month isn't terribly surprising for a new car. According to this site, the average is $725.

• True 1

1 minute ago, Nokra said:

Is it possible that some people are mistaking criticism of their idea for criticism of them as a person and calling it persecution? :thinking:

Also yeah $750/month isn't terribly surprising for a new car. According to this site, the average is $725.

We should have  sub-topic board for all of us who are racist, homophobic, and complete bastard pieces of shit. We can call it Make D1P Great Again.

• Guillotine 1

14 minutes ago, Biggie said:

We should have  sub-topic board for all of us who are racist, homophobic, and complete bastard pieces of shit. We can call it Make D1P Great Again.

Honestly I just assumed that was the sports board but I never go there

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Conservative Un-woke Nazis Thirsting for Sex

I like it. :thinking:

:p :hug:

• Shocked 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

@SaysWho? attacked me one day one here. I can't recall exactly what for since I've slept since then but it was unwarranted. I still dont feel safe here. Therapy is helping.

Just a crazy d1p liberal and just as ridiculous as heyyourdvd. 

This is the vaguest shittiest answer given, with a hilarious false equivalence to a guy who slurps Qanon juice.

cmon dude :p . What specifically was "shoved" down your throat in terms of LGBTQ, which is what you said is being shoved down the same way as anti-gay laws are.  If you can't point it out, then we're just back to this shit.

518f39d941e410332f94fb7a13985e905f5eb7d6

2 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

@SaysWho? is faaaaaaaaar from the most commie libcuck on this board.

And you would f'ing know! :p 

I'm pleasantly surprised @AbsolutSurgen agrees; maybe it's because he broke through to me on women's soccer.

• Halal 1

I have absolutely fucking awful credit so I had to buy a car from a place that would allow me to. Hence why I have to pay so much. Whats even more ridiculous is if I miss a payment by just one day they have control of my vehicle and shut it off until it's paid.

One time I was stuck at work an hour away because I didn't make my payment the day before. I'm in such a awful spot financially that I honestly don't know what to do.

I may have to file for bankruptcy. :/

I drive a 2021 Buick Regal. 

• Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I have absolutely fucking awful credit so I had to buy a car from a place that would allow me to. Hence why I have to pay so much. Whats even more ridiculous is if I miss a payment by just one day they have control of my vehicle and shut it off until it's paid.

One time I was stuck at work an hour away because I didn't make my payment the day before. I'm in such a awful spot financially that I honestly don't know what to do.

Fuck it, just declare. Plenty of people do and that shit doesnt haunt you like it used to

It cost roughly $800 bucks and problems go away 

• True 1

42 minutes ago, best3444 said:

31 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

Fuck it, just declare. Plenty of people do and that shit doesnt haunt you like it used to

It cost roughly $800 bucks and problems go away 

I declared bankruptcy about 20:years ago. All was forgiven and today I have an excellent credit score with credit cards and stuff. 

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It’s awesome. Paid some bankruptcy lawyer like $700 and got everything forgiven. 

Lol yeah people are so silly like feeling “shame” for it like whatever who gives AF. I would do bankruptcy in a heart beat in that sort of situation. My Dad like I said did two of them and his credit now is crazy good like perfect score. I think his last one was only 10 years ago too.

If you have more than a couple missed payments, you’re pretty much for sure best strategy I just go the bankruptcy route and start managing your cash flow better to stay out of trouble.

After reading responses here I'm going to file tomorrow. I've looked into it already tonight and it will cost me $1800 total in lawyer fees but I can do a payment plan. 

I'm in serious debt so this is my only option but you guys made me feel better making this decision. Once I get a clean slate my life will be so much less stressful. 

• Halal 2
  • Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

After reading responses here I'm going to file tomorrow. I've looked into it already tonight and it will cost me $1800 total in lawyer fees but I can do a payment plan. 

I'm in serious debt so this is my only option but you guys made me feel better making this decision. Once I get a clean slate my life will be so much less stressful. 

I legit wish you luck and a better financial future.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, best3444 said:

And hey if you fuck up again, no worries declare again in 7 years! Stressing about money is the worst and destroys your physical and mental health. 

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 2

21 minutes ago, stepee said:

Glad something good came out of this thread lmao

“as it turned out, D1P truly was OK”

*roll credits*