Does any archive of the old D1P exist?

Chris-

On 5/13/2023 at 10:09 PM, Derek said:

Yeah. It feels like a lifetime ago. In my head, I picture Cmack and DT, Irreverent and his Chinese girlfriend all living happily ever after. The bearded gentleman (something wolf?), who sent food to DT, and his wife reconciling, stronger bond than ever. DGH found God and is now a spiritual man, preaching to underprivileged youths. Tofurkey and her husband are now the foster parents of 8 orphans, providing a fantastic life for them. Minnesota Fatz got off the sex offender registry when new evidence came out that the minor's parents were just trying to extort money from him, thinking he was really a wealthy pool hustler. He now advocates for those falsely accused of crimes. 

The final season of Day One Patch has a fairy tale ending. <3

I've been with my Chinese wife for 10 years now. Time flies. 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2023 at 10:38 AM, sblfilms said:

I cringe at things I said last week fam. Don’t you dare find anything I said in my 20s, or you and me are DONE professionally.

I have stuff you said in the infamous keffiyeh thread.

There’s really only one embarrassing person in that thread, though.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

I'm sure there are still plenty of screenshots of those days somewhere. A lot of it is a drunken blur to me. I can't believe how toxic and dramatic this place was for a while. 

I wish I could watch the tinychat ses- ....

Nevermind, no I don't.

14 hours ago, Rev said:

I'm sure there are still plenty of screenshots of those days somewhere. A lot of it is a drunken blur to me. I can't believe how toxic and dramatic this place was for a while. 

I know. I was drunk 90% of the time with toxic post after post and fighting with others. I don't want to see what was said so I'm glad it's erased lol. 

13 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Oh I know. For a long time she would only show her forehead.

If you run the pics in reverse image look up you can find more pics and her socials and then you can use her recent pictures to zero in on her location and I know of a good bench near her house 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Oh I know. For a long time she would only show her forehead.

Yea, I was aware of that. She used to be my friend and we would talk a lot. I gamed with her and spoke to her and wut on the phone at one point. She used to send me edibles in the mail for me as well.

When she wanted to be kind she could be a great person. I do miss the good side of her. Plus she was fuckin hilarious. 

• True 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Yea, I was aware of that. She used to be my friend and we would talk a lot. I gamed with her and spoke to her and wut on the phone at one point. She used to send me edibles in the mail for me as well.

When she wanted to be kind she could be a great person. I do miss the good side of her. Plus she was fuckin hilarious. 

I wonder if she will ever post here again?

1 hour ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

She called Wade a bunch of things and swore this place off. 

Good riddance. 

44 minutes ago, best3444 said:

She's extremely toxic so it's absolutely for the best she no longer posts here. 

I like her 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2023 at 10:09 PM, Derek said:

Yeah. It feels like a lifetime ago. In my head, I picture Cmack and DT, Irreverent and his Chinese girlfriend all living happily ever after. The bearded gentleman (something wolf?), who sent food to DT, and his wife reconciling, stronger bond than ever. DGH found God and is now a spiritual man, preaching to underprivileged youths. Tofurkey and her husband are now the foster parents of 8 orphans, providing a fantastic life for them. Minnesota Fatz got off the sex offender registry when new evidence came out that the minor's parents were just trying to extort money from him, thinking he was really a wealthy pool hustler. He now advocates for those falsely accused of crimes. 

The final season of Day One Patch has a fairy tale ending. <3

Wait wait wait, I've been gone for a while lol Fatz is a sex offender?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean, obviously that's not funny, but...it's kinda funny? 

3 minutes ago, TheRealSmallville said:

Wait wait wait, I've been gone for a while lol Fatz is a sex offender?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean, obviously that's not funny, but...it's kinda funny? 

Yeah, the resident sleuth(who isn’t here anymore either) uncovered some police reports. No idea how she knew it was him. 

it was all very gross. We used to text regularly and he never gave off vibes. He disappeared without responding to any of it. 

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yeah, the resident sleuth(who isn’t here anymore either) uncovered some police reports. No idea how she knew it was him. 

it was all very gross. We used to text regularly and he never gave off vibes. He disappeared without responding to any of it. 

That's wild. He used to be a funny dude, I enjoyed interacting with him. 

Holy hell, how long was I in that coma? :p 

Just now, TheRealSmallville said:

That's wild. He used to be a funny dude, I enjoyed interacting with him. 

Holy hell, how long was I in that coma? :p 

Long time, I guess. I vaguely remember you. Seems like we went at each other at some point in the past, but I honestly have no clue what it could have been about. :p 

Long time, I guess. I vaguely remember you. Seems like we went at each other at some point in the past, but I honestly have no clue what it could have been about. :p 

I vaguely, very vaguely, recall getting into it with you once...I was in my "be a dick" phase after a divorce and you called me out on something I said, though I don't recall what it was now. 

I promise I'm much better now! :p 

1 minute ago, TheRealSmallville said:

I vaguely, very vaguely, recall getting into it with you once...I was in my "be a dick" phase after a divorce and you called me out on something I said, though I don't recall what it was now. 

I promise I'm much better now! :p 

I’m not really one to hold grudges and if I can’t recall what it was about, I think we’re good. :p I’m definitely a lot different on here than I was a decade ago, too. But there’s just far less drama now. 

I’m not really one to hold grudges and if I can’t recall what it was about, I think we’re good. :p I’m definitely a lot different on here than I was a decade ago, too. But there’s just far less drama now. 

I am definitely noticing that :thinking: I think I started on here around 2011, 2012, and it was my go-to board back then. I didn't post much, but there was always entertaining drama to fill up my work breaks. 

At some point a few years ago, I just...forgot...to come back in here :lol: Maybe I have undiagnosed adhd lol But looking around, it seems a lot more chill, more like-minded folks, less drama (except for the "is D1P ok" thread, that was fun to read). 

5 minutes ago, TheRealSmallville said:

I am definitely noticing that :thinking: I think I started on here around 2011, 2012, and it was my go-to board back then. I didn't post much, but there was always entertaining drama to fill up my work breaks. 

At some point a few years ago, I just...forgot...to come back in here :lol: Maybe I have undiagnosed adhd lol But looking around, it seems a lot more chill, more like-minded folks, less drama (except for the "is D1P ok" thread, that was fun to read). 

Yeah, occasionally some dumb shit springs up, but it doesn’t last long. And nothing on par with the shit from years ago. I like the smaller, mostly like-minded community. The rest of social media creates more than enough toxicity. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Yeah, occasionally some dumb shit springs up, but it doesn’t last long. And nothing on par with the shit from years ago. I like the smaller, mostly like-minded community. The rest of social media creates more than enough toxicity. 

Yeah, I can get behind that. The drama is everywhere, and it never ends. One of my daughters recently told us she's pansexual, which we obviously support, but I come from an extremely conservative family and I was lucky to not turn out that way. Fox News, fuck Bud Lite, go Trump, you name it, that's my parents and siblings. So that's been a ton of drama & heartache lately. 

They say they support my kid, but...c'mon lol They're going to spend time bitching about "the woke mob" but make an exception for their granddaughter? Doubtful. It's frustrating knowing how they really think, when she is just the sweetest kid you could imagine. This country sucks in a lot of ways, that is for sure. 

14 minutes ago, TheRealSmallville said:

Yeah, I can get behind that. The drama is everywhere, and it never ends. One of my daughters recently told us she's pansexual, which we obviously support, but I come from an extremely conservative family and I was lucky to not turn out that way. Fox News, fuck Bud Lite, go Trump, you name it, that's my parents and siblings. So that's been a ton of drama & heartache lately. 

They say they support my kid, but...c'mon lol They're going to spend time bitching about "the woke mob" but make an exception for their granddaughter? Doubtful. It's frustrating knowing how they really think, when she is just the sweetest kid you could imagine. This country sucks in a lot of ways, that is for sure. 

My family is the same. I have no kids, so that’s good, but it can be very tense when my parents know I’m bisexual and I have to listen to my dad talk shit about the queer community. I love my family, but it’s fucking hard. I just hate what things have become. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1