The Flash trailer

5timechamp

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Did they really do ANY press for this? Remember the late night shows aren't on right now because of the strike. 

Miller was sidelined completely. Keaton didn’t even show up for the premiere because he’s shooting Beetlejuice 2, so he missed a lot of the junkets. I don’t know if Affleck did anything. Basically just trailers, TV spots, and online ads. Not a lot of social media engagement by the stars. Really bizzare given how much they spent running. TV and online ads.

22 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Miller was sidelined completely. Keaton didn’t even show up for the premiere because he’s shooting Beetlejuice 2, so he missed a lot of the junkets. I don’t know if Affleck did anything. Basically just trailers, TV spots, and online ads. Not a lot of social media engagement by the stars. Really bizzare given how much they spent running. TV and online ads.

Keaton and Miller are the only two people in the movie for more than 10 minutes, who’s gonna promote it if not them?

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

Keaton and Miller are the only two people in the movie for more than 10 minutes, who’s gonna promote it if not them?

Even new co-chief of DC Film, James Gunn, had primarily spent 2023 working the circuit for Guardians 3!

well that was certainly mediocre. There were some amusing things, but I've not a fan of Ezra and have never been a fan of they've portrayed the flash in the DCU films. Also doesn't help that I'm not a fan of the flashpoint storyline. It's basically an episode of Marvel What If. That said some of the cameos were fun, though I think they were trying too hard to be clever with some of them. Still for a non-Batman (kind of) DC movie I suppose it didn't suck like say...Black Adam :p 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...