NFL Conference Championships (2023) - Welcome Back 3 of 4 Teams From Last Year!

Keyser_Soze

I don’t know how a person can watch Burrow going toe to toe with Mahomes on the biggest stage, with a janky line, and think he isn’t at least as good as Allen, who to date hasn’t shown an ability to handle the pressure of playoff football. Or that there are really very many options beside Allen and Mahomes ahead of Burrow.

As the fan of a team with Davis Mills as the QB, of course I’d be happy to have any of the three 😂

43 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Eagles are now 2 point favourites.  I am assuming that Vegas doesn't think KC will get much back healthy on their receiving core?

or too much money going one direction

18 hours ago, Brian said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2023%2F0129%2Fr1124093_
WWW.ESPN.COM

49ers quarterback Brock Purdy suffered a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Monday.

49ers will sign all the QBs this offseason in hope one remains healthy. 

Well more importantly is to get rid of McGlinchey and pick up a right tackle that is worth a damn, they fact hes still on the team since they drafted him in 2018 is stupid, meanwhile Trent Williams is a literal wall on the left side, so naturally its a constant pressure from the right side every game, and people wonder why Purdy had a tendancy to run left, lol.