NFL Conference Championships (2023) - Welcome Back 3 of 4 Teams From Last Year!

Keyser_Soze

The Eagles are just plain good, even though the Niners are playing with a substantial disadvantage due to injury of the absolute most important position in the game

1 minute ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Clearly hitting a guy out of bounds is because they’re trying to make things happen. 

If it hurt Hurts, yeah.  Thats what i would do if i had shot at the QB after he gets a firstdown inside the 10, it meant nothing cause it got them like 3 yards, lol.  Is it shady as hell, fuck yeah, but its smart.

2 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Continuing to be dumb. 

Bro the game is over, how do you not get whats happening, the Defense is going to take out their frustrations on the Eagles the penalties do not matter, they need to go down asap and get off the field and let SF burn the clock or its going to continue to get uglier.

17 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Bro the game is over, how do you not get whats happening, the Defense is going to take out their frustrations on the Eagles the penalties do not matter, they need to go down asap and get off the field and let SF burn the clock or its going to continue to get uglier.

Which is dumb.  

1 minute ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Mahomes is the best QB in the league with less talent around him. 
Burrow is a top 10 QB with better talent around him. 

The list of QBs I would take over Burrow is VERY short. Maybe just Mahomes short 😂 Even moreso in the context of who I want in the role for the next 10 seasons.

Just now, sblfilms said:

The list of QBs I would take over Burrow is VERY short. Maybe just Mahomes short 😂 Even moreso in the context of who I want in the role for the next 10 seasons.

Mahomes and Allen are clearly better than him. 
There are a bunch of QBs that I could make an argument for being in the same class as Burrow - many playing with much less talent. 

16 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Mahomes is the only one I’d take over Burrow, and it isn’t close. Not a knock on Burrow, Mahomes is just that good. I’d take Burrow over Allen is well. Allen is a playmaker but a turnover machine as well. 

• True 1

1 minute ago, thewhyteboar said:

Mahomes is the only one I’d take over Burrow, and it isn’t close. Not a knock on Burrow, Mahomes is just that good. I’d take Burrow over Allen is well. Allen is a playmaker but a turnover machine as well. 

Your boy Geno had just as good a season as Joe cool.