Forza Horizon 4 | Official Thread of Motoring Across Dear Old Blighty

AbsolutSurgen

5 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

You probably have to enable Windows awful HDR as I don't see an HDR option in the game settings. 

Thats how Forza 7 worked, so probably. But! The windows update with hdr improvements might be next week so still hope? You can get the windows hdr working ok, it’s just it takes like 700 hours per game to get it right. Hope it gets fixed next week (and that I get my damn 2080ti) because this game needs to be 4k/60/hdr damnit!

23 minutes ago, stepee said:

Thats how Forza 7 worked, so probably. But! The windows update with hdr improvements might be next week so still hope? You can get the windows hdr working ok, it’s just it takes like 700 hours per game to get it right. Hope it gets fixed next week (and that I get my damn 2080ti) because this game needs to be 4k/60/hdr damnit!

I’m shocked your Titan can’t get 4k/60. This seems way better optimized than the previous 3 PC releases, my 980 Tis are getting 40-ish in 4k maxed with MSAA off.

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

I’m shocked your Titan can’t get 4k/60. This seems way better optimized than the previous 3 PC releases, my 980 Tis are getting 40-ish in 4k maxed with MSAA off.

Im sure my titan could have! But I sold it the day nvidia announced the 2080ti, so I’m cardless on my desktop until they ship out :(

3 hours ago, The def star said:

Finally unlocked clubs! I guess we can't linked the current D1P club to Forza. I had to make a new club with that comes with a Horizon tag. The name of the club is "Day One Patch Racing" so whenever you guys unlock the ability to search for it @EternallDarkness

How do you search for it?  I just made the "rolls".

4 hours ago, mikechorney said:

How do you search for it?  I just made the "rolls".

What your games tag? We can send you an invite to the club if you can't find it. The cool part is I think you can join the club whether you have the game or not since the club works on a system level which is cool. So feel free to join even before you play the game @best3444