Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AbsolutSurgen

General Gaming Forza Horizon 4 | Official Thread of Motoring Across Dear Old Blighty

Recommended Posts

I can honestly say that this whole Stream/Influence thing sounded like a good idea at first, but as someone who can't afford to get it early (and who really anticipates each Forza release) watching people play it for over a week before I get to play it myself is fucking torture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

Do we have a club up yet?

We have a Day One Patch Club on Xbox. The clubs in Horizon 4 are able to be linked to that. Have you join the club on the Xbox yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ominous said:

I'm probably going to end up playing more on the Xbox than my pc. HDR on my oled is way better looking than my gsync lcd monitor. 

 

The pc version doesn’t support HDR on TVs? :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, mikechorney said:

It's supposed to. I don't have an HDR monitor to test...

 

You probably have to enable Windows awful HDR as I don't see an HDR option in the game settings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The def star said:

Go to club on the Xbox dashboard and search "Day One Patch Club". Join and once clubs is unlocked on my end I'll link it to that club.

 

gotcha, requested to join.

 

took a break from racing and have been hunting for barns, 5 down!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

 

You probably have to enable Windows awful HDR as I don't see an HDR option in the game settings. 

 

Thats how Forza 7 worked, so probably. But! The windows update with hdr improvements might be next week so still hope? You can get the windows hdr working ok, it’s just it takes like 700 hours per game to get it right. Hope it gets fixed next week (and that I get my damn 2080ti) because this game needs to be 4k/60/hdr damnit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, stepee said:

 

Thats how Forza 7 worked, so probably. But! The windows update with hdr improvements might be next week so still hope? You can get the windows hdr working ok, it’s just it takes like 700 hours per game to get it right. Hope it gets fixed next week (and that I get my damn 2080ti) because this game needs to be 4k/60/hdr damnit!

 

I’m shocked your Titan can’t get 4k/60. This seems way better optimized than the previous 3 PC releases, my 980 Tis are getting 40-ish in 4k maxed with MSAA off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

 

I’m shocked your Titan can’t get 4k/60. This seems way better optimized than the previous 3 PC releases, my 980 Tis are getting 40-ish in 4k maxed with MSAA off.

 

Im sure my titan could have! But I sold it the day nvidia announced the 2080ti, so I’m cardless on my desktop until they ship out :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally unlocked clubs! I guess we can't linked the current D1P club to Forza. I had to make a new club with that comes with a Horizon tag. The name of the club is "Day One Patch Racing" so whenever you guys unlock the ability to search for it @EternallDarkness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The def star said:

Finally unlocked clubs! I guess we can't linked the current D1P club to Forza. I had to make a new club with that comes with a Horizon tag. The name of the club is "Day One Patch Racing" so whenever you guys unlock the ability to search for it @EternallDarkness

How do you search for it?  I just made the "rolls".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mikechorney said:

How do you search for it?  I just made the "rolls".

What your games tag? We can send you an invite to the club if you can't find it. The cool part is I think you can join the club whether you have the game or not since the club works on a system level which is cool. So feel free to join even before you play the game @best3444

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, The def star said:

What your games tag? We can send you an invite to the club if you can't find it. The cool part is I think you can join the club whether you have the game or not since the club works on a system level which is cool. So feel free to join even before you play the game @best3444

 

How do I join?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, best3444 said:

 

How do I join?

On the Xbox dashboard go to the Community section and go to Clubs on Xbox. Then go to Find a Club and search for Day One Patch Racing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The def star said:

On the Xbox dashboard go to the Community section and go to Clubs on Xbox. Then go to Find a Club and search for Day One Patch Racing. 

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, The def star said:

On the Xbox dashboard go to the Community section and go to Clubs on Xbox. Then go to Find a Club and search for Day One Patch Racing. 

Got the invite. Thanks. Not sure why, but every time I searched for it, I couldn’t find it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just did my first Forzathon Live event and it was pretty crazy seeing 30+ cars come together and complete challenges. This is how you get people to participate online and work together. This game is just so good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah the Forzathon events are pretty cool. I'm stil puzzling over the weekly event of trying to get a retro hatch to do 25 ultimate speed skills. I did enough of the events to earn myself 300 points and bought the special Forza Bently 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

why did that post come out so small?!

 

Because you copy and pasted from somewhere without doing crtl+shift+v :shameonyou:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...