Trump supporter to FBI: Come and get me. I will slaughter you. FBI comes and gets him

46 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Actual geniuses. Imagine if Al Quida had this type of brain power on 911? America would have been completely destroyed!

"HURR DURR! Lets do a terrorism!"

The terrorists over there never have the 4D mindset. Imagine the shit storm they could have caused if they had straight up announced that Obama was their leader during the period when Fox News and Trump were trying to paint Obama as a sympathizer?

• Halal 1

19 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

This kind of behavior speaks as much to IQ ceilings as it does to the gamification of life. These people really don't think anyone will reach through the monitor and grab them. 

The fact that he thought he could threaten to slaughter the FBI and nothing would happen is crazy to me. 

Although, look how many Americans, on both sides of the aisle misunderstand the first amendment. A lot of the left think it doesn't include hate speech (hate speech is terrible but I also don't want the government deciding what is and isn't hate speech), and a lot of the right thinks it has no limitations at all. Its a complete failure of the education system, but also a failure of the whole western world to hold ourselves accountable for our actions. Everyone loves having a boogeyman to blame for their lot in life. I don't know anyone who is actually happy with their lives that acts like these people. 

26 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

The fact that he thought he could threaten to slaughter the FBI and nothing would happen is crazy to me. 

Although, look how many Americans, on both sides of the aisle misunderstand the first amendment. A lot of the left think it doesn't include hate speech (hate speech is terrible but I also don't want the government deciding what is and isn't hate speech), and a lot of the right thinks it has no limitations at all. Its a complete failure of the education system, but also a failure of the whole western world to hold ourselves accountable for our actions. Everyone loves having a boogeyman to blame for their lot in life. I don't know anyone who is actually happy with their lives that acts like these people. 

I think its indicative of tech outpacing human physiology. We've added so much to the human experience in the last 20 years and we've yet to make the people that will be truly adapted to the implications of it all. Living in a world manipulated by algorithms alone is a head spinner for most. And yeah, this means that for many, it will al be too much to process and they will look for more simplistic answers that, as human's tend to do, will lay the blame conveniently at the feet of those different from themselves.   Add in that other human failing of wanting to be special and different, and it all jut goes off the cliff in a flaming ball rather quickly. 

• Halal 1