Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Boost Course Pass Wave 2 releases on August 4

Brian

New MK8D courses

Turnip Cup - New York Minute (Tour) - Mario Circuit 3 (SNES) - Kalimari Desert (N64) - Waluigi Pinball (DS)

Propellor Cup - Sydney Spring (Tour) - Snow Land (GBA) - Mushroom Gorge (Wii) - Sky-High Sundae (new track)

On 7/28/2022 at 1:28 PM, gamer.tv said:

I’ve been doing quite well not rebuying Mario Kart 8 after playing a good 50 hours online on the Wii U. This is very tempting though…

Where I'm feeling, but do I want to rebuy the game, and then have to buy the DLC packs, and buy an online pass or the premium pass to get the DLC included? Probably not. I wish they had just made Mario Kart 9.

• True 1

1 hour ago, Brick said:

Where I'm feeling, but do I want to rebuy the game, and then have to buy the DLC packs, and buy an online pass or the premium pass to get the DLC included? Probably not. I wish they had just made Mario Kart 9.

I would love to see the Double Dash like mechanics put back into the game. I think DD kind of gets overlooked upon the Mario Kart games. 

• Like 1
  • True 1

Waluigi Pinball. Nice. 

On 7/28/2022 at 1:22 PM, 5timechamp said:

DK Mountain wherefore art thou!?

Not to nitpick...but "wherefore" means "for what reason" or "why." Not "where" something or someone is. No big deal, I just see this a lot and I can't help myself whenever I see it. I may have a problem. 

I had MK8 on the WiiU, but barely played it because it was on the Wii U :p

And I know it’s the same thing that’s said in every thread about a Nintendo game, but it’s wild when I look at the price history of this 5 year old rerelease of an 8 year old game and think “damn, I should have bought this in March, at the historically low price of $40”.

1 hour ago, GameDadGrant said:

Waluigi Pinball. Nice. 

Not to nitpick...but "wherefore" means "for what reason" or "why." Not "where" something or someone is. No big deal, I just see this a lot and I can't help myself whenever I see it. I may have a problem. 

LOL it's like when people say, "come hither"; that doesn't mean "come here" in olde English, it means "come here and have sex with me".

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...