MCU Phases 5 and 6 announced. Fantastic 4. Thunderbolts. Captain America 4. Avengers: The Kang Dynasty. Avengers: Secret Wars. And more!

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

Oh yeah, I don't mean enough juice to care about them broadly, I just meant that assuming we don't see USAgent / Zemo again until Thunderbolts, it'll have been 2.5 years since they've shown up and i don't know if a Thunderbolts style swerve would work. A lot of "ifs," including the notion that they'll try the comic trick in the movie at all.

Also I just realized that the whole time Secret Wars has been talked about, I've been assuming they meant Secret Invasion for like... no reason. :|

I would imagine in the build up to Thunderbolts we'll be seeing a lot of Julia Louis Dreyfuss showing up recruiting villains in various movies and shows. Titainia and The Wrecking Crew will be in She Hulk and they are definitely possible recruits for the Thunderbolts. Echo could possibly be a member too. 

Speculation is that Keeanu Reeves is in talks to join the MCCU as well. Not sure who as yet but my personal guess is that he would be a GREAT 

Spoiler

Beyonder.

marvel-logo.png?width=1200
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Marvel Studios' fourth phase of movies will soon be over before Phase 5 starts with Secret [...]

According to a Disney release, Phase 7 will kick off in 2026 on February 13th. The studio then went on to date three more films that year on May 1st, July 24th, and November 6th.

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I would imagine in the build up to Thunderbolts we'll be seeing a lot of Julia Louis Dreyfuss showing up recruiting villains in various movies and shows. Titainia and The Wrecking Crew will be in She Hulk and they are definitely possible recruits for the Thunderbolts. Echo could possibly be a member too. 

Speculation is that Keeanu Reeves is in talks to join the MCCU as well. Not sure who as yet but my personal guess is that he would be a GREAT 

Reveal hidden contents

Beyonder.

Honestly what is the point of having a multiverse if he doesn't show up as Neo or John Wick. If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, Spider-Man's lawyer should have been Phoenix Wright, John Wick should show up and murder the Punisher in 2 seconds, and Blade should team up with Guts from Berserk, I don't give a SHIT how, make it happen you cowards.

So I'm at work thinking of all the possibilities and I can't shake something ...

Granted, we have to wait until D23 to get a better sense of what's coming in the tail end of 2024 & what lays unrevealed in 2025, but still though the big culmination is the 1-2 punch of Kang Dynasty & Secret Wars to wrap up the Multiverse Saga. OK, great, and then what? Seems as though it would be a shrinking of the MCU thereafter. Granted, maybe this is yet another reason they will wait to fully reveal X-Men and a mass of mutants (possibly from another multiverse & they get sucked into the 616?) So that alone can reinvigorate some interest possibly, but I just feel that if they somehow finalize the Multiverse crutch (if you will) then what's there to stand on going forward?

5 hours ago, SoberChef said:

So I'm at work thinking of all the possibilities and I can't shake something ...

Granted, we have to wait until D23 to get a better sense of what's coming in the tail end of 2024 & what lays unrevealed in 2025, but still though the big culmination is the 1-2 punch of Kang Dynasty & Secret Wars to wrap up the Multiverse Saga. OK, great, and then what? Seems as though it would be a shrinking of the MCU thereafter. Granted, maybe this is yet another reason they will wait to fully reveal X-Men and a mass of mutants (possibly from another multiverse & they get sucked into the 616?) So that alone can reinvigorate some interest possibly, but I just feel that if they somehow finalize the Multiverse crutch (if you will) then what's there to stand on going forward?

I don’t mean for this to be targeted at you specifically, but I think this is a wild aspect of the grand MCU experiment. They’ve announced dozens of projects for the next three years, and people are already asking “yeah, but what about in 4 years?” No other entertainment property I can think of carries that level of expectation and generates that level of far-reaching speculation. 

And similarly, so few of these of these movies/shows are allowed to just be their own thing. There was so much hand-wringing in the last year, like “that show/movie was good, but we still don’t know where this is all leading to. What’s the Next Big Thing?” Now we have that Next Big Thing, but it’s still not big enough to hold all the IP they have, so now we’re left to speculate on how they’re going to cash in next. 

But yeah, I imagine the next Avengers movies will find ways to clear a lot of characters off the board to reset and make room for whatever they want to build up to in the next Avengers movies in 2028. 

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

17 hours ago, SoberChef said:

ver-perrin-galactus.jpg?1543332957

• Like 2
  • Halal 1

On 7/28/2022 at 12:15 AM, SoberChef said:

Plenty of places and storylines they could do to be honest... Your talking about a company with 60 years of history and stories and they haven't even scratched the surface of where they can go yet. Dr. Doom, Galactus, Annihilus, Korvac, The Serpent, Mephisto, Chthon, Nightmare... those are just the villains off the top of my head that could be Universe wide threates that haven't even been introduced yet.

3 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Plenty of places and storylines they could do to be honest... Your talking about a company with 60 years of history and stories and they haven't even scratched the surface of where they can go yet. Dr. Doom, Galactus, Annihilus, Korvac, The Serpent, Mephisto, Chthon, Nightmare... those are just the villains off the top of my head that could be Universe wide threates that haven't even been introduced yet.

We haven't even gotten HERCULES which i bet happens soon!