Dragon's Dogma II (PC/PS5/Xbox Series) - Information Thread, update (04/19): planned fixes for next update detailed

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

More rule-breaking for a good cause:

I like how the top and bottom videos are normal, but the middle one is a Tiktok video and encapsulates how Tiktok is just fucking ruining videos. Postage stamp size, ultra low quality, Youtube poop levels of overly loud meme music kicking in with terrible comedic timing, abysmal. Worst video I've seen all week!

Also those ladies are hitting HARD. Should send them to kill the dragons!

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Not until I see reviews. I'm not wasting money on a game that could turn out like shit. 

But I’m playing not you what does it matter? So if it scores a 6 regardless if I want it and would enjoy it you’re not going to get it? BRB going to sit in my running car in the garage. 

15 minutes ago, Biggie said:

But I’m playing not you what does it matter? So if it scores a 6 regardless if I want it and would enjoy it you’re not going to get it? BRB going to sit in my running car in the garage. 

Why would you want a game that scores a 6? I mean I can buy it for you now but I don't think it's smart. 

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Why would you want a game that scores a 6? I mean I can buy it for you now but I don't think it's smart. 

But you were willing to buy me DD2 and it’s ass lol. 

13 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I think Im gonna regret not creating a character and pawn earlier this week. 

That's part of the fun is creating the character then playing. I never spend too much time in creation. 

11 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

On PC we were able to create our characters this week prior to the game release tonight 

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Fancy pants

It was available for consoles as well. I even linked Best to the character creator. But I think he didn't create a character because he didn't know if he wanted it on Playstation or not but really he wanted it on Playstation, let's not lie to ourselves. :p

• Halal 1

26 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

On PC we were able to create our characters this week prior to the game release tonight 

20 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Fancy pants

13 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It was available for consoles as well. I even linked Best to the character creator. But I think he didn't create a character because he didn't know if he wanted it on Playstation or not but really he wanted it on Playstation, let's not lie to ourselves. :p

12 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah on consoles we were able to as well. Character creator was out for everyone.

I take it back. Nothing but a Master Race turned Peasant like the rest of us.  Get rekt nerd. 

• Haha 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

Played about 90 mins. It def has that time just slips away effect to it. It's frankly running just fine on my PC. Dips into the 40s at times but usually closer to 60. I should probably turn off RT and see how it does. 

Can't wait to play more, but should sleep.