Update: Ezra Miller charged yet again. This time in Vermont.

Jason

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:
GettyImages-1187728802.jpg?w=1296
WWW.HOLLYWOODREPORTER.COM

The studio ponders three paths forward for the expensive DC film, with a worst case — if unlikely — scenario including the project being scrapped. 

Sue that ass into oblivion. If they can... I don't know, I'm just excited for someone to take any kind of swing at this turd. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:
Ezra-Millers-The-Flash-Undergoes-Massive
GEEKOSITYMAG.COM

Warner Bros. Discovery ordered massive script rewrites for Ezra Miller's The Flash movie. There are new scenes for The Flash.

Probably teeing up a new actor being Barry going forward if they're adding scenes at this point, right?

• Halal 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:
Screen-Shot-2022-10-13-at-3.48.23-PM.png
VARIETY.COM

Issa Rae says Hollywood can't keep protecting 'repeat offenders' like Ezra Miller.

She's not wrong...

I mean, yes, but also I'm assuming they've already spent hundreds of millions on the movie, so it's not so much "protecting Ezra Miller" so much as "fuck, we need to salvage something out of this."

Then again they shelved Bat Girl after it was like straight up finished, so... Honestly who the hell knows what they're up to at WB right now.

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

I mean, yes, but also I'm assuming they've already spent hundreds of millions on the movie, so it's not so much "protecting Ezra Miller" so much as "fuck, we need to salvage something out of this."

Then again they shelved Bat Girl after it was like straight up finished, so... Honestly who the hell knows what they're up to at WB right now.

You literally answered your own post and that has been brought up by Rae and others. They shelved Batgirl which was 95 million bucks. 

42 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

You literally answered your own post and that has been brought up by Rae and others. They shelved Batgirl which was 95 million bucks. 

The crazy thing is, The Flash seems like such an easy movie to dump without pissing off other creatives. Dump Batgirl and directors and actors are pissed and saddened by the news. Dump The Flash and all you need to do is flail your arms in Ezra Miller's general direction and everyone would just move on with their lives.