Deep Rock Galactic, Dirt 5 and Persona 5 Strikers coming to PS+ next month

Brian

4 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Deep Rock Galactic is really, really fun. It's Left 4 Dead but you can tunnel through the ground in any direction in search of valuable ore.

I watched the IGN review and they loved it it. 9/10 but I don't play online and it didn't seem like a game I'd personally enjoy.

10 hours ago, chakoo said:

Nice but shit.. I just bought P5S during black friday sales (though to be fair it was the switch version I bought). 

It almost looks like you're saying you bought the Switch version of the PS5.  :notsure:

That's what I thought when I read this the first time. :epilepsy:

• Haha 2

Really really like the Dirt series, but this title though very pretty hasn't impressed me it all. I was excited to have this and Forza 5 to have with my Series X at no cost to me! We all know by now GP is a great service all around. It's just way to arcade feeling for my liking. I tried turning off assists and uping difficulty and it just doesn't give a feeling like I'm racing sadly. I gave it a few hours and uninstalled it. Now I can't say enough about how great the "Dirt" series, Dirt on and Dirt 2.0 the rally game. It's incredible and if you happen to love realism and own a wheel, WOW!! It's so fun. Looking forward to Dirt 3.0, untill -- then we have Forza 5 and soon Gran Turismo should be around the corner, probably a very long corner though...

The other 2 games in the PS+ service I know nothing about, and not really interested in. They might be fantastic, but to me they look very average... 

• Brian changed the title to Deep Rock Galactic, Dirt 5 and Persona 5 Strikers coming to PS+ next month