Moonfall trailer

I mean, it's co-written and directed by Roland Emmerich, you know what you're getting. I liked a lot of his older films, but since 2004's The Day After Tomorrow the only one I've seen of his since is Independence Day: Resurgence, which was awful. 

Only Anonymous has looked good since The Day After Tomorrow, though audiences seemed to like White House Down and Midway though critics really did not like either of those (White House Down looked fun, Midway looked bad like Pearl Harbor is bad).

13 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I mean, it's co-written and directed by Roland Emmerich, you know what you're getting. I liked a lot of his older films, but since 2004's The Day After Tomorrow the only one I've seen of his since is Independence Day: Resurgence, which was awful. 

Only Anonymous has looked good since The Day After Tomorrow, though audiences seemed to like White House Down and Midway though critics really did not like either of those (White House Down looked fun, Midway looked bad like Pearl Harbor is bad).

Midway was nowhere near as bad as Pearl Harbor, but it was aggressively bland. I also had to google White House Down to remember if I've seen it. It was okay, I guess.

You're not really missing anything.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/9/2022 at 5:20 PM, TheLeon said:

It’s almost admirable how this movie starts dumb, and just triples down on stupid over its runtime. If you know what you’re getting into, there’s fun to be had. 

Wen moon? Lol it looks like fun and your description helps sell it.