Rumored World War Hulk movie

Most recently, there’s been a report that Marvel intends to make a World War Hulk movie. Supposedly, shooting for the first Hulk-focused MCU movie since 2008 will begin as early as 2022, which means that the film might actually release in 2023 or early 2024.

• Like 2

Screen Rant is one of the most click-baity sites out there so I wouldn't take anything they seriously at all. They kinda suck :p

With where the character is now in the MCU, World War Hulk wouldn't make much sense. They kinda already did Planet Hulk with Thor Ragnorok. I'd much rather they fully explore the "Professor Hulk" Peter David Run with the Pantheon from the 90's. Or do Futue Imperfect and introduce the Maestro.

56 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Immortal Hulk or forget about it!

I know people love it but I just couldn't get into all of the supernatural elements this introduced to the Hulk mythos. Granted I've never been the biggest fan of the Hulk as a solo character and thought he always worked best as a "Force of nature"/supporting character/ villain. Professor Hulk was by far my favorite incarnation of the character when Peter David was writing him. Al Ewing is a great writer and I love most of his other stuff but Immortal Hulk just didn't do it for me :shrug:

1 hour ago, TwinIon said:

I've enjoyed how they've used Hulk in the MCU, but I'm in no way clamoring for a "real Hulk" movie.

He's just not a great solo character in my opinion. Works best in a group.

WWW.MSN.COM

Marvel’s The Incredible Hulk is the only standalone Hulk movie in the MCU so far, and that’s because Marvel never had complete control over the character’s rights. Hulk (Mark Ruffalo) is one of the original six Avengers, and the character has appeared in every Avengers movie since then. He also popped up in Thor: Ragnarok. The post Marvel’s World War Hulk movie starts production next year, leak says appeared first on BGR.
world-war-hulk-movie.jpg
WWW.SCREENGEEK.NET

It appears that a World War Hulk movie is reportedly going into production next year in 2022 for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
1537215.jpg
WWW.DESERET.COM

Could we see a ‘World War Hulk’ movie in the MCU?
Hulk.jpg
THEGWW.COM

The GWW can exclusively confirm that a Hulk movie based on 'World War Hulk', is in development at Marvel Studios.
hulk-she-hulk-barside-buzz.jpg
LRMONLINE.COM

According to The GWW, a World War Hulk movie is in active development over at Marvel Studios. The first Hulk solo movie since The Incredible Hulk is set
world-war-hulk.jpg?w=1280&h=768&q=high
ENTERTAINMENT.IE

According to reports, the comic book crossover event is getting its big-screen treatment. A solo Hulk movie is currently in development, rumoured to be titled...
World-War-Hulk.jpg
WEGOTTHISCOVERED.COM

It looks like we might be getting a solo Hulk movie sooner than we ever could have expected!
189010.jpg
WWW.COMICBOOKMOVIE.COM

We're not going to put too much stock in this one for the time being, but a new rumor is claiming that Marvel Studios is actively developing a solo Hulk movie based on the World War Hulk comic series.

28 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

not sure sure if you're joking or not, but I definitely think it's underrated. I loved Tim Roth as Blonksy 

I liked it too, and can’t wait to see or at least hear Tim Roth as Abomination again. (Haven’t seen Shang-Chi yet) Plus it is canon with Ross and Tony having that little moment in the credits for setting up The Avengers, and again Abomination recent return

8 hours ago, silentbob said:

I liked it too, and can’t wait to see or at least hear Tim Roth as Abomination again. (Haven’t seen Shang-Chi yet) Plus it is canon with Ross and Tony having that little moment in the credits for setting up The Avengers, and again Abomination recent return

He's in literally one scene in Shang-Chi.