NFL Week 1 - [Kickoff September 09] - Facemasks Mandatory / Facemasking Optional

Keyser_Soze

7 minutes ago, johnny said:

actual mvp favorite 

I mean, anything good done against an AFC South team should not be taken as indicative of anything positive about your team

30 minutes ago, Iculus said:

the Eagles aren't going to make the playoffs. That's how bad the Falcons are. The Falcons fired their staff and brought in 23 new players and have never looked worse. Good job Arthur. Maybe we can move the team to fucking Winnipeg.  

Also 72 year old Dean Pees 3-4 defense looked confused and overmatched. 

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Also 72 year old Dean Pees 3-4 defense looked confused and overmatched. 

They figured it out towards the end of the 1st into the 2nd half. The offense completely shit the bed, and the defense was worn out. I'm not ready to blame that unit yet.

The Eagles basically rushed 4 the entire game and the Falcons could not protect Ryan. That's a problem.

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

You do the same with the Giants. 

National Football League GIF by New York Giants

Bud, I had no expectations for this season with Joe Judge, Jason Garrett and Dave Gettleman leading the organization. The Giants being bad is normal.  We have one winning record in the last 8 seasons. 

7 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Bud, I had no expectations for this season with Joe Judge, Jason Garrett and Dave Gettleman leading the organization. The Giants being bad is normal.  We have one winning record in the last 8 seasons. 

and you think I had expectations for this Falcons season BUD?????

31 minutes ago, Slug said:

Well I wish the game had turned out different (losing your starting QB in the 2nd quarter of the first game is no bueno), but it was a great day.  I missed going to games, I missed our tailgate.  It felt good to be back out there.

Did you miss the poop pouring into the stands too?