2020 Census data is in.

Maybe I have brain worms, but I see this data being a godsend (and bad for the country and humanity) for the white nationalism that has taken root in the Republican Party. This will only amplify voices like Tucker Carlson, Donald Trump, and encourage state level GOP to gerrymander and limit voting rights.

Although, regardless of the data, that was always going to happen so maybe we just screwed no matter what.

1 hour ago, osxmatt said:

Maybe I have brain worms, but I see this data being a godsend (and bad for the country and humanity) for the white nationalism that has taken root in the Republican Party. This will only amplify voices like Tucker Carlson, Donald Trump, and encourage state level GOP to gerrymander and limit voting rights.

Although, regardless of the data, that was always going to happen so maybe we just screwed no matter what.

I mean its irrelevant really, the people that think this way already listen to these idiots, and the GOP is already doing this shit, but their power is waning. 

15 hours ago, osxmatt said:

Would it be better if these folks had a huge majority and got away with lynching like in the early 20th century?

• 9 months later...