Three years after its announcement, The Elder Scrolls VI still ain't much more than a logo

Another example of the internet jumping to conclusions. When Keighly interviewed Todd Howard in 2018 after the E3 show, he said in plain English that ES6 was announced so that the fans would know it would be the next thing they worked on after Starfield. Considering Starfield was also nothing more than a name at that point, i don't know how or why anyone expected it in the next few years. Howard even stated "a long way off" multiple times after that. I never expected ES6 to come out before 2025. I don't know what kool-aid everyone else has been drinking.

22 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

Another example of the internet jumping to conclusions. When Keighly interviewed Todd Howard in 2018 after the E3 show, he said in plain English that ES6 was announced so that the fans would know it would be the next thing they worked on after Starfield. Considering Starfield was also nothing more than a name at that point, i don't know how or why anyone expected it in the next few years. Howard even stated "a long way off" multiple times after that. I never expected ES6 to come out before 2025. I don't know what kool-aid everyone else has been drinking.

This is definitely a case of desire stripping folks of reason.  

Not a shock considering they've been working on Starfield.

I just really want these new Bethesda games to feel like a real leap from the previous games. As long as they are really a new generation of WRPG, they can take as much time as they want.

If ES6 comes out and it's Skyrim but with ray tracing in a new map, I'll be really disappointed.